Throw a wobbler

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

Have to agree with Mr Red here.

Playing for NW and SH is definately the best way to play these.

As already said, if its going to roll, it will do so from the JP. Forcing all out for the red series just wastes time, and when your out playing time is everything.
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

Did used to play for RS but now tend to play for JP, if it shows it is near then a quick steal can make you £10-£20 and if it is going to go then it will do so from that JP.

Have had similar experiences to you too though Mattb, if it doesn't go for £20 odd then a couple to see the next feature and you end up with no profit. :x
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Mattb wrote:. Has anyone tried to hi/lo a wobbler before? Bet you get some amazing results!
How can you hi-lo a wobbler? When you les or htp on these you go straight onto the board.
Unbelievable Jeff
sharky007

Post by sharky007 »

yes these have just disappeard from everywhere now
what great machines
hope they do make a clone like you said
ob

Post by ob »

Why would you want to play for RS!!? I've been in situations where its really took the piss for a sh, and only then have I played for the RS, and it usually costs at least £35 to get it..... and on those occasions it didnt roll!

If you play for RS and its still £4 happy on the next board, perhaps its rolling matt, which it would have done anyway off the pot, either that, or its cost a load to get the RS and you were down on the 1st force!

The most annoying thing about these is that sequence RS, where it does 1st move blue series kill, next board 1st move green series etc.etc. whenever it does this it costs me appox. £20-30 to get the RS thanks to those lovely £8 board costs wobblers love, and then it goes for the mammouth amount of £25 on the RS (which I have never seen other than on the sequence), and goes dead after.... some bonus...
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Let me just clarify, that the reason why the machine offers super hold/nearest win is that these features are classified as poor/ low features in comparison to 'coin blitz'etc. Thats why it offers it on the first shot most times. So you need to know your reels.

Just like any crest they have more streak potential from RS than Jp but if the machine is 'there' straight the way then you might as well have a quick Jp. If the machine has value in it and would streak then you can get another few Jps out of it anyways.

This method is just as profitable as forcing for RS (In most cases). You could get a Jp off SH in a few quid yet it might take you 40 quid for RS which could just do a flat. It is rare i know but, i don't see why people would just get a jp instead of the force. The only times i force is either when it does BS ... Dead etc or when its IM.

The only critisim for this machine is the amount of money it takes for boards. After your first Jp and say you make a 10er you have to put in like 7 quid just to see if it is streaking. If its not then you only make like 4 quid. Obviously depending on the circumstances and the 'state ' of the m/c.

Still it is a quality m/c!!! :D
ob

Post by ob »

toothless11 wrote:
The only critisim for this machine is the amount of money it takes for boards. After your first Jp and say you make a 10er you have to put in like 7 quid just to see if it is streaking. If its not then you only make like 4 quid. Obviously depending on the circumstances and the 'state ' of the m/c.
this is especially annoying, the amount of times I've lost £8 of my £10 profit checking the next board is infuriating!
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Yes it is
But how many times have you spun a 4 on the next board to be given 5 nudges
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

MrRed wrote:Yes it is
But how many times have you spun a 4 on the next board to be given 5 nudges
If its a quick SH rip....then hardly ever! :P

These run so much betterbeing played out first then SH all the remaining value...
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

there was a clone of wobbler think it failed test only ever seen 1,was hippy happy shiek somethink like that anyway
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Fanatastic that while i had it
Got a ton from it every time i played it
It was in the background in the pub on Shameless
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

toothless11 wrote:
Just like any crest they have more streak potential from RS than Jp but if the machine is 'there' straight the way then you might as well have a quick Jp. If the machine has value in it and would streak then you can get another few Jps out of it anyways.

No its not
justice For The 96
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Ok its not then. :roll:
cspurs1

Post by cspurs1 »

oh my god they were blinding we had two both ready to go everyday in season losing them was like losin a mate lol
jackpotman

I know a MASSIVE wobbler

Post by jackpotman »

I know an arcade that doesnt give a s*** about players or such that has the following:

Nuns & Roses £35
Bullys Prize Board £35
Grand Blaster Cash £25
King Ker Ching £25
Most Daunting £25
Space Raiders £25
THROW A WOBBLER £25 82% Payout....Streaky bacon all day long
Lucky Strike £25
Yabba Dabba Darts £25
Bully for You £25
Phil the Power £25
Roller Coaster £15
Magnificent 7's £15 (empty off seven stepper and full method...not many people can do it....works)

Its really friendly in there, they are amazing.

Some good other calssics too to play for old times.