lucky strike?i think

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
nigeswindon25

lucky strike?i think

Post by nigeswindon25 »

played a new barcrest at the weekend.think it was called lucky strike,though was plastered by this point so cant recall.looks similar too the old barcrest with the sticks of dynamite that land on cash values for the top feature.anyway gone simialr way to the reds now with red and yellow features and use of mega spins.so getting a 3 will shoot you up too 12 nudges.was lobbing in £15 from the off so forced it for a £70 £35 £35.and a few features.no note changer.all in all quite impressed.(cost me over a ton for the above)

Post by Guest »

..this the fella...??
bowie

Post by bowie »

That's the old one. Not the one he's describing.
nigeswindon25

Post by nigeswindon25 »

nope old one.blue 7s are worth £15 reds £25 35tops.
neil222

Post by neil222 »

i think the machine is call gold strike, very similar to reds same streaks

nige where did you play it
fat fat fat i tell you
nigeswindon25

Post by nigeswindon25 »

in the gw mate.didnt have a notechanger.not the sort of place can just walk into and get away with playing a fruity and dissapearing.
neil222

Post by neil222 »

played it last night, I am glad to report that it is a red with a barcrest logo on, it was red from the off and cost 30 for a straight 70. come on barcrest release these.
fat fat fat i tell you
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

neil222 wrote:played it last night, I am glad to report that it is a red with a barcrest logo on, it was red from the off and cost 30 for a straight 70. come on barcrest release these.
Good news!

And was it called Gold Strike or Lucky Strike?
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Hangman21

Post by Hangman21 »

Gold Strike Gold Strike Gold Strike

The machine is called Gold Strike

Very similar to SMTM
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

Did it empty?
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Gold strike on full release

betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
spinningtillyourwinning

Post by spinningtillyourwinning »

this has been around for a couple of months, never had that much luck on it to bee honest!

Plays very similar to a SMTM. Very rarely gives a 70 top, thats what iv always found anyway.

Post by Guest »

aaaaahhh man piss poor machine...why clone that shitbox of a mummy themed codswallop...fuck me man...aint we already taking a battering with the dire recently released crests...leave reds as reds...crests as shitty crests...and so forth...
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

this is similar but not the same at all as smtm, kills alot more frequently when no need at all, was ready yet not letting us to a feature point, tog climb and hot rocks r on the hiddens, and some new features on the board. Didn't seem the best, was arb with no win, yet really harsh!
Unbelievable Jeff
Johnny Boy

Post by Johnny Boy »

To be fair i played this yesterday. Was going red from the off and up to 15 - Took over 100 to win 110. Overall thought this could of been better, not the worst machine but def not as good as the original lucky strike.
One last pound