Open the box - Trick ?

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Hangman21

Post by Hangman21 »

i played one today cost me 12 pound to be offered £1.60.

it doesnt change the number so i went lower on a 9 and it gave me game over next time wont be bothering to put any money in.

Whats happening with Barcrest...utter crap i think someone said
JG

Post by JG »

This machine has had SUCH BAD FEEDBACK on here. I only ever tried one board on it. Hopwood Park services back in the day of yes. It cost £1 to get a win of £2. I think that is the best result ever on this. I retire from OTB £1, yes £1, yes £1 up.

Maybe you have blocked me from discovering the emptier which doesn't exist ?>!? :roll:

In which case you have the last laugh.

Hurry up and PM me those emptiers someone....
bowie

Post by bowie »

I can't beleive this passed test and Jumpin' Jackpots failed.
cyberface

Post by cyberface »

new softwear is due out soon for OTB. should make it lay better
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

should make it lay better
Now THAT sounds like the sort of fruity-action I'd be interested in... ;)

Seriously though, how do you know this?
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
fmlad2002

OTB new software

Post by fmlad2002 »

cyberface wrote:new softwear is due out soon for OTB. should make it lay better
If new software is due, what does that say to you about Barcrest's pre-release testing method's ?.. looks like somone cut a few corner's to save a buck or 2...........
Hawkone

? hmm

Post by Hawkone »

ive played this machine a lot and its generally rubbish, or brilliant, you can tell straight away if its gonna to play.

ie more keys, if it starts giving you plenty keys at low cash levels then you will do ok, for small profit it chucks quite a lot of 8 10 15 quid wins in.

Occasionaly open the box, it can be good it can be bad, generally if youve still got MS and JP there and a few other decent ones and theres a £1 lurking below, it will contain £1, often opening the box when MS and JP are gone, you will get £10+ but that doesn't mean it wont chuck in the cheeky £1 once in a while.

At my local this machine generally double jackpots, win £35, few quid for another board, and it jackpots again.

This is only off the shoot feature side though, i have never seen it give jackpot on the cash shots side, and it also doesnt generally double JP after a MS, it generally goes crap after that.

hope this helps.
fmlad2002

Another session

Post by fmlad2002 »

Wasted again..

40 in this time to get the first 35 quid (playing well from off)... Brilliant i thought only a 5er down will do nxt board n clear off... Big mistake.. Cost 21 quid for 1st board which killed me after first gamble.

Decided to recycle the remaining 14, another big mistake 210 later got offered a JP which repeated, so far 210 in 70 out.. Next board dead, board after offered 15 , board took a 10ner, nxt couple boards dead, board after took 15 red no repeat , cost another 5 to get nxt board which managed to push to JP . So all in all 210 in 140 out.. 70 quid down, and 3 hours wasted time... what a joke....

One day i will learn not to put a quid in like the others !!!!
bowie

Post by bowie »

There's just some machines you DON'T play this is one of them, i did have a few good ones of Fill ya Fruits, wonder if that's passed.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Got a FYF here, think its pure garbage like all new crests to be honest :x

I played a couple of Fat Cats, looks like that one never made it either. Just as well, piece of crap too.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
bowie

Post by bowie »

As i said before i'm gutted Jumpin' Jackpots failed test, a few ways to prise an early JP and good streak potential. guess Barcrest didn't want another Wobbler on there hands.
no name

Post by no name »

Apparently this occasionally flashes the box contents according to the supertip on Player's Heaven.

Only played this twice, seemed better to collect big wins rather than going for the force. Banked £61 the first time and £104 the second, both from £10 in.
_delIDE0-2F4B2009_0x0000F9
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

someone battered a fyf in my spoons but i was too pissed to care although now i do cos it gets slotted to death so potential for profit
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

I must be playing a different machine or something

I have never lost on these, I have walked onto one where the arcade staff told me it had paid out about £50 +
Must of been bullshiting because I only put about £30 in to get £105 out

The board will always set up red cash or red features which makes one side look more appealing then the other. Doesn't really matter if it doesn't want to to give you above £2 it wont

Good signs are near enough ever feature and cash going red and keys lining up along nearly every cash amount.
I only play this on 50P play mega spins you shouldn't really be trying to force out the mega streak because it will quite happily give you £35 from shots which unlike old crests will repeat

Post by Guest »

OTB is on the edge of extinction....at least round here there aint 1 left