spiker the biker

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
spa

Post by spa »

Slizzell wrote:Look Out For The Bikers Eyes When First Starting A Feature If They Flash (I Think Its Twice) Its JP Board....

Also...If You Get a 4 or 8 First Press....75% Likley To Give Jackpot If It Gives Another Even After..... (Only Tried This On 10p 5Pounder)
And if they do flash you will spin a 4. If you were not looking and you spin a 4 1st move then the eyes flashed.

The best way for the swap holding (imo) was to hold a melon and blue 7, hold them again, if they hold again and either a melon or blue 7 come in on the unheld reel swap over the the 2 alike symbols for an easy high win and exchange too a 99% jackpot board, after winning the hi lo, (starting on the super feature and having 6 nudges and bonus upgrades or repeats.)
realonroad

Post by realonroad »

4 First move and you got it garanteed , basically the eyes flash but hard to see.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

was playing this saturday £25 JP it was backing so i forced for Hi-Lo Notes which went for a flat £25. I tried for the next board and filled the cash and features up to the top again, so naturally i took Hi-Lo Notes hoping for more than £25 and to my shock it went for £15! :shock: . Tried for another board after and it was dead :x
rocket

Post by rocket »

fhmassive wrote:Cheers B. I'll look out for it.
As I understand it with this:

You have two heads in view, so you hold them.

They stay in view, so you hold them again.

After two spins, you can hold them again and they will be guaranteed that the third will drop in. However at this point you might have:

Orange(with head) * Melon(with head) * Melon (no head)

So instead of holding the two heads for the third to drop in, you hold the two melons for a melon on reel 1 to drop in.
johnjohn

Post by johnjohn »

realonroad wrote:4 First move and you got it garanteed , basically the eyes flash but hard to see.
yes goes ? win? win ? win ? =im something like that

and yes rocket thats correct
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

johnjohn wrote:
realonroad wrote:4 First move and you got it garanteed , basically the eyes flash but hard to see.
yes goes ? win? win ? win ? =im something like that

and yes rocket thats correct
its a 4 or a 7, basically if you land on a ? first move its a guarenteed IM.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

On one of the later chips landing on a 4 first spin was not a certain IM as I found out much to my annoyance.
theoak

Post by theoak »

I dont ever remember a chip that cancelled the 4 on this! I also dont think i ever rolled a 7 to start! ?
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

I don't remember it rolling 7 to start, is that a '?'

However I do remember when it finally appeared in my local pub after it had disappeared almost everwhere else that it could kill you on a board that started with a 4. I can't remember if it was a 15 or 25 Jp though.
theoak

Post by theoak »

you sure you didnt miss a slowed down 'continue' or something similar?
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

We are talking over 5+ years ago, so I can't say for 100% certain that I didn't miss anything but I would say I am 99% sure that on this one it could kill you when it started on a 4. I only remember it as it came as quite a shock at the time!
theoak wrote:you sure you didnt miss a slowed down 'continue' or something similar?
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

ive been muffed on a 4 once before too luckily it was on a £5 JP ina holiday camp! still shocking tho :shock:
spa

Post by spa »

Never ever not had an IM if i'd got a 4 1st spin. I owned one ages ago, played it to death, still got the spares 8)
no name

Post by no name »

I never got to play a real Spiker, but downloaded the ROM for it a week ago. I know the older tricks (more common sense) like three-time hold etc, but never knew about the hold-swapping trick until yesterday, got triple bars the first time I tried it!

Just had a £45 Hi-Lo Notes on upgrade, IM board after fourth '?' was a trueskill, picked super trail. I play this m/c out for Notes as JP never seems to repeat, you seem to get £30 minimum 90% of the time on Hi-Lo Notes.
_delIDE0-2F4B2009_0x0000F9
no name

Post by no name »

Just been playing this on MFME again, stuck £60 in and tried to stay off the board for as long as I could by avoiding feature on nudges and reverse gambling fruit wins. I sacked forced boards by using Move Back 3 and skill stopping at Lose. (a forced IM board came at around £30, but I sacked it by collecting £4 as skill stopping to Lose obviously won't work). Around the £40 mark it was consistently offering melons and red sevens on reels and at £52 I had a 3-time hold for Jackpot - repeated once on trueskill. Next credit brought in double bars, this gambled all the way to JP - no repeat. Two credits later - feature entry. Not an IM, but got up to Hi-Lo Notes upgraded and this went for £60 giving me a grand total of £109, it then it died on its arse afterwards.
_delIDE0-2F4B2009_0x0000F9