hello!

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
GaryChandler

hello!

Post by GaryChandler »

hello every1 i live in bognor regis and play a lot in butlins and round brighton pompey etc.....any1 live round the area or play any1 near.

sorry jus realised i posted this in the wrong place lol....
itsme

Post by itsme »

hello there gazza ,

im from yorkshire,miles away from you.

are you a real proper fruit player ?

whats your biggest win ?

which machine's you like best ?

welcome to the nuthouse :wink:
life is like a big shit sandwich - every day we take a bigger bite
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

im only 16 so wudnt say pro YET! :D i play everyfin really....got a few extremes round here..a £35 happy campers not too sure bout this tho...any1 no wot this has to start on to force...like the £25 is £4 or 4 spins...cheers....got a few pink panthers and clones....a few darts clones which jus play for the quick pot....a few gd reds....even make some money of the cashlab lololol....but there is hardly ANY players round here tho.

Any one no the deal on billy the quid and bucks bunny????? only no the extra life thing but thats pretty useless lol.....PM me if any1 willin to tell me.

Cheers Gaz
rocket

Post by rocket »

16? So where the feck are you playing and how are you funding it?!

Hmph!....no one would tell me the BB extra life thing! :(
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

i make bout £50ish a day from butlins and then varies from pubs and arcades in town but still beats the 9-5.....can get into pubs and play the fruits....and some over 18s in arcades not in butlins tho.
chapman

Post by chapman »

ye you make some good money at butlins i agree there, so easy to make money there the arcades are constantly chocker and decent machines too, but mainly 5jp
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

is it hard to get into the butlins for locals? round my neck of the woods its hard to get into all of the camps unless you know some of the staff who work there.
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

I find it usually depends on how strict the staff are and if they are playing the machines themselves after hours :D
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

£50 for a year pass....not bad considering they charge £15 for one day if u wanted to pay to get in lol....and yea no all the staff pretty well....no they dont play the fruits here they jus rob butlins blind lol