Barmy Army

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Dunhamzzz

Barmy Army

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Whats the deal with this machine? Ive now got 3 of these around my town and chased them a few times, I've read/been told to take super fruit shoot and it should always repeat? but alas it never has, also read about JP on the feature stack and letting it time out, but thats never worked either,

anyone care to shed some light onto this otherwise dull machine?
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Yeah super fruitshoot is JP if jackpot is in view.

And it can repeat. I just think it's a boring machine though like u said.

There are 2 here and I don't play either of them.

JP does repeat about half of the time from what i've heard. And i saw it repeat the other day when my friend played it.
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

Its absolutely awful...One of the worst Barcrests ive ever played....Most crests live up to the "stick 20-30 in for a JP no repeat rule" but not this one...... Blocks the MS like crazy....Even from full its taken me 65 quid to force a flat 25 MS with no afterplay (and no it wasnt refill day)

Sorry i cant help Dunhamzz But id say stick to other crests...The time out thing is a load of nonsense as are all the other time out rumours...Not sure about super fruit shoot.

Matt.
fhmassive

Barny Army

Post by fhmassive »

I've found this machine to be fairly playable over the last few weeks.

You can push for the IM (filling the Barmy Army Logo from the BA squares on the board), by nudgeing in a good win before you get onto the superboard.

This has worked for me a number of times, though obviously you will never know if it was going to give the IM without nudging in the win.

Works for me so far.
king_conspiracy

Played it on my own and with my playing partner MANY times, never once had the im board.....I stick to my guns...

Its one of the worst barcrest to date.

Also anyone else noticed how Barcrests latest offerings really havent been anything special?
Space Raiders was good until it went unbelievably tight.

matt.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

i think space raiders was their best effort for a long time made so much
money off it easy to force an ms
the free win helped as well in the early stages
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

I used to have quite a few of these around and did quite well out of them :? A few £75s and £50s from feature stack JP and some £60+ Mega Streaks. I never found the IM that hard to get at all :? Was quite upset when they got taken out the pubs.
Matty

Post by Matty »

Ive still never seen a barmy army ever :shock:

And by the reading of this topic i don't really want to see it !

Reds seem to be leading in the way theese days on fruit machines but this will change sooner than later
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

i played one once, when hey first came out, and it cost me over a ton to get a pot,

there were rumors of a full emptyer when it first came out, it was playing really well but just blocking the pot, so i assumed tehre was some sort of trick involved,

maybe maybe not, but i wont be touching one again
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

One of my first ever machines I forced, with another member of this site. Awwwww the memories, and after 4 quid in, it went IM :) If only it always done that hehe! Made me love the machine then, but hard to force due to the collect on ?.
Unbelievable Jeff
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

crosbyrules wrote:One of my first ever machines I forced, with another member of this site. Awwwww the memories, and after 4 quid in, it went IM :) If only it always done that hehe! Made me love the machine then, but hard to force due to the collect on ?.
ah I believe I was there :)
philips1985

hi

Post by philips1985 »

got a barmy army in my local

think its un chipped becuase it starts on the same barmy start square

so if it is un chipped can i give this machine a beating and can this be emptyed and how

thanks for yor time
Dunhamzzz

Re: hi

Post by Dunhamzzz »

philips1985 wrote:got a barmy army in my local

think its un chipped becuase it starts on the same barmy start square

so if it is un chipped can i give this machine a beating and can this be emptyed and how

thanks for yor time
Yeah can be emptied, use a sledge hammer.
king_conspiracy

doesnt every barmy start on that square haha

*sighs

Matt
neil222

Post by neil222 »

yes chipped barmy armys will start you on a random square each time and you will be able to gamble on the number once you have been kicked of the superboard :D