bit of a result!

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
mjd

bit of a result!

Post by mjd »

As you probably know Im skint at the moment, had nothing last night, then out of thge blue my mate won an accumulator (£75)so gimmie back £25 he owed me..

Last night made it into £42 (after several pints and a vindy!) just popped out to have a go at Vamp it up, Got the top streak which dissappointingly went for £25, but Jackpoteers and GGG were playing good, so now made £42 (minus two for pint) into £66. My night rode on that!!
boom
rollem

Post by rollem »

lol. big profits. merry xmas
mjd

Post by mjd »

probably a lot crappier than your making yourself I know, but when starting with £15 I reckon ive done ok..

VIU was a huge let down.. will have to try again later.

They say 'any profits a good profit' and I hardly ever profit due to abysmal discipline.
boom
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

That's a right good result mjd - and a nice earlier xmas present!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
no name

Post by no name »

Well done mate, have a good Christmas! :lol:
itsme

Post by itsme »

if we all could get that result from just a little kitty i think we would all be smiling.
life is like a big shit sandwich - every day we take a bigger bite
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

good good turned £3 into £70 after a keyable extreme was £2.40 starting
justice For The 96
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

Talking about extremes I went in to my local spoons on Sat and noticed some people playing Happy Campers and were reaching the £6 mark. 20 Mins later it was avaialble so I thought I would give it a go. They must of taken something as it had dropped a bit but not too much
Anyway after £30 in I get top feature for £75 which was nice, thats the first time I have had one of these extremes do £75. Then a nice little nudge rip for £15. Unfortunately when it started to auto pay it stopped at £63 and IOU'd. Think the hopper jammed rather then it being empty stupid bar staff came over with his refill key for some reason and there must of been something wrong witht the lock as he couldn't get it to switch back on tssssk!!!. Bit dissapointing really as Lesuire Link would not come out untill tomorrow but it's I nice little bit of cash I can use to get pissed :D

*Just thought why have I posted that here???*
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Campers in a Spoons, u lucky sod cash is king,
i had a few campers on the go, now
have all disappeared.
Anybody else noticed Campers r becoming
extinct? :(
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

There are still a few around near me. I guess they will be bringing out more 35ers and be getting rid of the 25s. Was also wondering if anyone has ever had a ton on an extreme from one top?

If you notice there is a possible 100 you could get but i thought they were only programmed to do 75s? My mate was sure when docs and nurses came out that he got a ton out of it.
Scott

Post by Scott »

never had a ton, i think the last £25 is only there so you have something to miss.
Cobwebs 👆