Dom redeems himself.

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..

Post by Guest »

realonroad wrote: No one will tell you emptiers on here ,unless your willing to trust someone to tell you something and you part with 40-50 quid
They will. If you pass on info to them they will usually pass on info to you, simple as that.

With regards to 'its not that type of forum', try superarcadia, itl cost u 40/50 there if not more to get nothing in return but a supposed MTR that doesnt work. Sure enough there will be people come trying to rip people off here but people that know there stuff dont usually fall for it.

:)
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

So then Dom, im not going to comment much on your past disgraces that have affected a LOT of people....But i will say this.

When does my good friend Snelly get his Forty pounds that you wrangled out of him for some of your "information".

Now im all good for people making fresh starts, so if you have finally decided to make good and stop living as a thief and a deceiver then go you, im glad for you. But what I wont accept is you coming on the board all "I would really like to make amends, become a valued member of the board, I want a fruitchat pardon".

Some people will give you that pardon quicker than others , but I for one and i KNOW theres many that will agree with me, is sort out the mess you left behind.

Give Snelly his money back.

King.
realonroad

Post by realonroad »

king_conspiracy wrote:So then Dom, im not going to comment much on your past disgraces that have affected a LOT of people....But i will say this.

When does my good friend Snelly get his Forty pounds that you wrangled out of him for some of your "information".

Now im all good for people making fresh starts, so if you have finally decided to make good and stop living as a thief and a deceiver then go you, im glad for you. But what I wont accept is you coming on the board all "I would really like to make amends, become a valued member of the board, I want a fruitchat pardon".

Some people will give you that pardon quicker than others , but I for one and i KNOW theres many that will agree with me, is sort out the mess you left behind.

Give Snelly his money back.

King.

Amazing Post Sir
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

give his money back

and someone om the thingy to me??

ta much in advance
skillstop

Post by skillstop »

Your make a very good and fair comment King. Me and Snelly have been in contact and he has asked me for some info instead of his money back, of course i gave it him. He says we have a clean slate and are all square. Why wont you accept the fact that i want to make amends? i do want to make amends and will be happy to help people out in any way possible. Regards, Skillstop.
Tomcat Returns!
rocketd102

Post by rocketd102 »

skillstop wrote:Sorry mate but who are you? I know i can not say much about my tiny post count, but you have 2! I have been on this site alot longer than you and you dont know anything about me, yes i agree that realon is a prick, but keep your newbie, in-experienced opinions to yourself in the future please. Regards, Dom.
i stand by my opinion and is based on experience (therefore is not 'in-experienced' (sic). if you answered all PMs sending you info by sending back promised info then my opinion might be different.

my post count is irrelevant, of course i could bump it up by posting about info swaps that you don't have like you did.

i do know a lot about you.

rocketd102
skillstop

Post by skillstop »

Sorry mate but what are you talking about PM's and info swaps? I have never spoke to you before, and you post count is relevant in regards to the matter i was addressing. In no way was i saying that you were an inexperienced fruit machine player, merely refering to the fact that you are inexperienced with regards to your status on this forum. Furhtermore, may i ask hy you think you know so much about me? You know nothing about me, Regards, Skillstop.
Tomcat Returns!
Matty

Post by Matty »

What a bunch of girls you two are! Quit fighting and grow up, 8)
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
n1cky70

Post by n1cky70 »

dom, skillstop, realonload and the other names u have have!!!! u r nothin but a fraud!! now stop taking the piss! cos u r really annoying me and other members of this board. U have no info and u make stuff up all the time! now Fucking Behave! No More Shit mate!

Could you please say AYE if u would like him removed?

ADMIN I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM RID OF BCOS HE IS RIPPING FOLK OFF!!!!
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

Matt B, Matt Vinyl, Cardinal,Pseudonymn,Admin

This guy is doing some serious scamming, for all the shit he has done in the past ALONE he should be permanently banned, but he IS using several accounts, he IS ripping people off (and has), he does OWE people money, and i cannot see how that is changing.

AYE.

King.
skillstop

Post by skillstop »

Actually, i dont owe anyone money anymore, i have not scammed anyone. Also, i only have ONE account with fruitchat, (apart from tomcat which is deleted), relonroad is absolutely nothing to do with me. As for you N1cky, dont have a tantrum because i wouldnt tell you something you wanted, and im sure there are also alot of people that wouldnt agree with you.Regards, Skillstop.
Tomcat Returns!
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

Fuck off

Reptile.

:shock:
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

ADMIN, JUST DELETE THIS WHOLE POINTLESS THREAD PLEASE

Post by Guest »

yup i got this dude offering me sum info on butch cashidy in return for a bank transfer...safe to say i wont be payin this punk ZILCH, NADA, BUBKISS!!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Right, I'm gonna lock this. Mike has kindly (and sensibly!) deleted the skillstop account, but we genuinely think that realonroad isn't anything to do with Con-Dom.

I know that he can soon sign up as someone else, but if we just ignore him, and me and the other guys keep deleting his posts 'without responses', he'll get fed up and bugger off.

Let's hear no more about it...

'On goes the padlock'

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."