flicker = fixered

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

if they have an account!
silent g

Post by silent g »

i did have flickers 6 months ago, i wish i could tell you who gave it to me but i cant let names out.
and flickers are £35 profit each unit every 3 days, mists and perfects can be £100+ profit every 3 days, you do the maths.
i can make money but i cant save it,
eg, i made 2k and bought the missus a corsa
then i made another grand and bought her a ring
i went out and made £600 and bought her a chihuahua
i made £300 and bought a jacket
i have 4 kids in 4 rooms with 4 pasma's and 4 ps3's and 4 laptops and 4 iphones or bb's
at christmas it'll be ipad 3's aswell.

i never had nothing when i was a kid so i give my kids everything they want, my missus cooks and cleans and looks after me and the kids so she gets everything she see's and likes.

i have nice thing but i have no saving, probably 3grand but thats will be gone within the next few weeks aswell.

i do make enough money to have all the nice things we want but i dont ake enough to save 100k a year aswell, its either live a cheap life and have a big bank ballance, or live a good life and have no savings, maybe ive chosen the worst choice but i just cant save.
and that pic you put up is of my gym progress, thats my 2nd day i think.
the pic of you is the only one fb will let me see.

ive said this before and i'll say it again so read this and fucking take it in for once all the fucking haters,

i only bite when someone is trolling me or aiming shit at me,
i dont just pick random people and start bullying them,
if you have a problem with me then either stay out of my way or come and fight me fist to fist, dont just be a pussy and argue on here with nothing to back it up,
if you wanna bring back up with knives and guns then i'll do the same and we can all go to jail.
i do get info before some, i do make good money, i cant save for shit,
im 6ft8 15stone 27 from blackheath se3,
if someone wants a fight, i fight. i dont look for the fights.
would i argue on here without being provoked? doubt it.

and if you mean big mouth about letting out info, i dont think so,
if you mean big mouth in a fighting way then that aint gonna make me lose contacts because my contacts love it when they can go in a fire hole without worrying that their partner is gonna let it out of the door when shit turns sour.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Ruler of The World

6ft 8? Sounds like you've spent a few grand, well done. What I have heard is you pick on small people but if you're 6ft 8 then everyone's small except the odd WWE wrestler. Then again, if you're 6ft 8 and weigh 15 stone you're a rake!

I dislike fights, I see them as a last resort, you seem to look for them with your manner of posting and its true that if you did cross my path and give it to me, you would have a nice ambulance journey to look forward to. Note that I said that if you start. If you're nice, I'll be nice too.

Rumours can be complete bullshit, they can also be true and a lot of people have a very low opinion of you so its hard to believe they're all lying but still, I judge people on how I find them to be with me and I've never met you. Just stop giving it to everyone and taking the bait when its clear you're easy to wind up. You're 27 and act like a teenager at best.
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

What you gonna do when fruits go shit?
Will have all nice things but won't be able to keep a roof over your head as will be the same with most fruit machine players!
silent g

Post by silent g »

Ruler of The World wrote: Then again, if you're 6ft 8 and weigh 15 stone you're a rake!
wrong
Ruler of The World wrote: its true that if you did cross my path and give it to me, you would have a nice ambulance journey to look forward to
i dont know you, im not sure if you know me but ive never said im the hardest around, i CAN fight and do consider myself quite hard when it comes to fighting so i doubt any ambulance journeys so unless your gonna let us know who you are then for all we know your anohter jeff vickers.
im not saying i would win a fight between me and you coz i dont know you (i dont think) but if you dont know me then theres no way can can see you would win either.

and as for me aparently trying to act hard, read your posts mate.

Ruler of The World wrote:Rumours can be complete bullshit, they can also be true and a lot of people have a very low opinion of you so its hard to believe they're all lying
theres only 2 or 3 people on here who actually know me so theres no way you can go by what they say,
you've stormed in on a thread thats been dragged up from years ago where the first comment by cannonball is aimed at me when ive said nothing to him, and when i tell him to fuck off you jump in telling me that i started it and im a bully?
either you've missread something here or your head isnt working right.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
silent g

Post by silent g »

johncluedo wrote:What you gonna do when fruits go shit?
Will have all nice things but won't be able to keep a roof over your head as will be the same with most fruit machine players!
i know this, at the moment im just living a good life hoping it doesnt dry up, if it did dry up now i would just have to get a job.
things might change in the future and i might learn to save before the fruits dry up.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Ruler of The World wrote:6ft 8? Sounds like you've spent a few grand, well done. What I have heard is you pick on small people but if you're 6ft 8 then everyone's small except the odd WWE wrestler. Then again, if you're 6ft 8 and weigh 15 stone you're a rake!

I dislike fights, I see them as a last resort, you seem to look for them with your manner of posting and its true that if you did cross my path and give it to me, you would have a nice ambulance journey to look forward to. Note that I said that if you start. If you're nice, I'll be nice too.

Rumours can be complete bullshit, they can also be true and a lot of people have a very low opinion of you so its hard to believe they're all lying but still, I judge people on how I find them to be with me and I've never met you. Just stop giving it to everyone and taking the bait when its clear you're easy to wind up. You're 27 and act like a teenager at best.
How about you stop baiting him then, Pretty much every post from you is "I've heard this, I've heard that".
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Ruler of The World

gambogaz1 wrote:How about you stop baiting him then, Pretty much every post from you is "I've heard this, I've heard that".
He's a 6ft 8 fish with a mouth the size of your head by the sounds of things but I have no beef with him for now, he's said some reasonable stuff today so no need for aggro.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

o.k then , move along now , nothing to see here.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i have tattoo's and a muppet mobile (alto) ,,,,,,, can i join in ???? lol
Little discipline = BIG issue