flicker = fixered

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

How many on this 'naughty list'?
silent g

Post by silent g »

condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

hardman
silent g

Post by silent g »

condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
silent g

Post by silent g »

TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

I wonder how many naugty lists i'm on.
The beard is not to be feared.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

I don't think you have the required significance.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

silent g wrote:1. cannonball is a troll that has to reply to my posts with daft comments which seems like he's trying to piss me off

2. dont tell the mods how to do their jobs, ive been on this forum for about 4 years and had no problems with the mods,
if you dont like it then piss off coz if i go this place wouldnt be as much fun and good reading, arse cheese!

3. how would you know if you a "new member" ?

4. like i said, he gives it, and its not just keyboard mouth coz i WILL meet for a fight and sort it like men so if you wanna be on the naughty list with jack fatfuck turner then keep on provoking me coz this is how it starts.
1 warning for you Silent, do what your name says and execute your adjective because the way you're going if you're unlucky enough to ever cross my path we'll see who gets the beating. Keyboard bully, I know exactly what sorts of people you try to pick on, you'd have a field day threatening the para-olympians and I'd bet a few of them could whoop your ass. Do you go to midget meets to bully them? Push people who are in wheelchairs over? Punch grannies in the face? You provoke yourself by acting like the school bully or trying to make out you're 'the man' on here. Pathetic imbecile.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

I hear Silent is quite a big lad, which no doubt contributes to his attitude. He has maybe never had a proper beating. I've had a few; and may I recommend it to all those who like to throw their weight about a bit. After all, with the exception of just one person on this planet: there is always someone bigger, stronger, tougher. A good pasting is character building.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

I'm sub 10 stone and sub 6 foot, but i'd have it out with anyone, mind if I lost I would be getting Chuck fucking Norris to back me up.

I do wonder what would happen if the people that disliked each other ended up in the same pub......would it be a bit of shadow boxing and a kiss & makeup pint or an all out fight to the death, barstools pint glasses beermats etc all fair game.

Anyone remember that German lad that flew to the UK and killed a lad over a petty arguement playing one of these role playing games. Sitting in a prison cell within 25+ years because someone typed 'cunt' into a keyboard and hit enter doesnt seem worth it imo.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
silent g

Post by silent g »

Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I'm not really the fighting type but this lad just goes on and on, types 10 year old's lingo and clearly thinks he's hard. I've met at least 5 players who would wipe the floor with him, how big or small you are means nothing. The biggest giveaway is how he types that he's hard. Everyone knows the real hard nuts aren't telling the world about it or blowing their own trumpet on Fruitchat.

Remember Amir Khan 'promising' to knock his last opponent out? I'm sure the same outcome is waiting for Mr Silent if he carries on. I don't go looking for fights but I hear this guy picks on little people who he thinks have no chance against him, I hope he picks the wrong victim soon because it clearly hasn't happened yet.

My advice to Silent G: Chill out, stop picking on people, stop making threats, stop insulting people about their weight and try to be a normal person, then you won't get all this hassle and making yourself look like the big bad wolf.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Noels Beard wrote:there is always someone bigger, stronger, tougher. A good pasting is character building.
Couldn't agree more
tommya

Post by tommya »

Maybe they should change this site to fight chat ....
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

I agree that the moderators need to get a grip of the situation.
Especially with the concerning rise in Police forces prosecuting individuals for comments they have made on Social Media Outlets.

A guy makes threats to assault people and posts his photo.
Well...Make your own minds up.