TAW (BS,lose GS,lose, YS,lose...)

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

......Dont know why, but the same TAW that gave me the
streak lose series up 2 the yellow and dead,this week gave the
red as well?????????? and rolled off it?
I doubt they would have reverted 2 the old chip
and can only suggest that they can just go 2 where they bloody want?
Does any1 ever take the yellow? surely u cant just in case your missing
out on your (ie)38 & roll chance!
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I have took yellow before giving me £17
Next board 5 nudges offered SH JP off that board
Next board flash for £40

There was a rumour that taking the yellow series in this sequence was free :roll:
Not sure about that, but it depends how much in you are etc..
I just make a decision, looking at how well it was playing up to that point, another time i go for it and it gives the red
Nothing to do with chip either
They did this when they first came out, not giving the red series

On a lighter note i saw a lad get a board the other night and it was a flash
He did not know, took nearest win for £1.60 and left it
On i went £30 in £78 out
Surely non players even know about the IM
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

MrRed wrote:Surely non players even know about the IM
If you're not 'au fait' with fruit machines, you'd do well to spot the IM on Throw a Wobbler. Even those who do spot it probably wonder what it means. I've seen several people not realise. Infact the very first board I got when I played this machine was 'wobbling', but not having seen a normal OR an IM board before, I had to play it out to the top to be sure that it was an IM.

I remember the embarrassment of not understanding that I had an IM on an old Hi-Jinx (Barcrest) in a bookies many moons ago, when the machine was flashing its' tits off. Once someone explained it I got lucky as the IM returned next board and I never made that mistake again.

Loads of mug punters miss the IM on Prize Fighter, Hi-Lo Karate and clones despite no less than three flashing Vivid logos...
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Can these m/c really trigger a streak off
a jacky? Seen so many posts claiming jacky
after jacky.?
4 occasions now i've took it off small amounts in,
with no joy, but 75% of the time when i take red series
it rolls.
Mayb mes just unlucky? :?
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Yes they do streak from JP
I never force for the red series btw

A JP is possible from a lot less in and it can streak
Seen a SH JP, followed by a flash, followed by SH JP
Then 9 reel blast JP
Scott

Post by Scott »

had one roll off a jacky to night martalwombat but like you was doubtin it. usually allways force the red streak but was only 10 in for 9 reel blasts. nice too see.
Scott

Post by Scott »

ive had 1 roll tonight off a jp. and like u ive never seen it as ive had numerous jp,s and no afters. got 9 reel blasts off 10 in that rolled. made 43. been a long time comin :roll:
Scott

Post by Scott »

this post is too martalwombat btw :o ops:
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Cheers Eddie, 3 posts!

lol :wink:
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Just to clear some things up. I have seen two programmes of TAW and only to do with nudging JP in (One automatically collects it the other boosts up the coins). I believe there is no chip on these in which it will allow blue series... dead, green...dead, yellow... dead and then not allow the red series. Ive had this a numerous amount of times and it has always given the red series. However, i do totally agree that this normally only goes for a flat £25 and that there is a 'block' at yellow series. I think only in the m/cs original programming ...say a red herring (You think your going to get RS but you don't)....not a chip.

Maybe im wrong, if someone could say otherwise.

TAW has to be one of the best crests out at the moment.. making so much money on them from quick JP steals off reel blasts, super Hold, nearest win and sometimes Tutti Frutti. They are also so so so easy to read..... giving 5 nudges/ trail boosting/ true skill on ?/ allowing to gamble on 4s and 9s to aquire more nudges! IM is quite sneaky but this m/c loves to streak - had £100 out of one from 2 red series, JP and a few after wins on Sunday! - That says it all. :D

Love it, love it, love it love it love it!
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

There is no difference in the programmes to BS, GS, YS, RS. It can block at YS or it can go the whole hog. RS can do more than £25, I've had £30 a couple of times. It's usually part of the streak, either before or at the end of. If it's costing £6/7 for every board, then it tends to stop at YS quite often. If the boards come back quicker, it's usually indicative of RS coming.

The programme revision seems to give the signs of being ready, but will cost more and be a bit more hesitant to give SH and NW. It will often give them early in the board on £1.60 or whatever, even though it's 5 nudging. Similarly, after a JP, the usual £4 shot plus 2 jellies 'it's streaked' may not be the case anymore. The revisied ones do have the big £100 streak in them though.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Played one on friday night that behaved like this

5 nudging from the off
Cost £35 for SH JP
Next board nudged JP straight in
Then a flash board for £40

What i realised it will do is:
Say you need 3 nudges for the SH set up after being offered 5 nudges, it will give 1 nudge, then when you gamble for more it will lose even on a 3 or 10
Or it will give one nudge again sending in a bad number
Then it will go to ? and kick you off

Still a good money maker though
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Dynamike wrote:There is no difference in the programmes to BS, GS, YS, RS. It can block at YS or it can go the whole hog. RS can do more than £25, I've had £30 a couple of times. It's usually part of the streak, either before or at the end of. If it's costing £6/7 for every board, then it tends to stop at YS quite often. If the boards come back quicker, it's usually indicative of RS coming..
You sure?

I've always said that if the boards are coming too quickly, it's almost certainly not going all the way to Red Series. For me it's like you said, boards which are 5/6/7 quid apart are the ones you can trust to go to the RS. Those which are 3 or 4 quid apart seem to be the 'red herrings'.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

nixxy wrote:
Dynamike wrote:There is no difference in the programmes to BS, GS, YS, RS. It can block at YS or it can go the whole hog. RS can do more than £25, I've had £30 a couple of times. It's usually part of the streak, either before or at the end of. If it's costing £6/7 for every board, then it tends to stop at YS quite often. If the boards come back quicker, it's usually indicative of RS coming..
You sure?

I've always said that if the boards are coming too quickly, it's almost certainly not going all the way to Red Series. For me it's like you said, boards which are 5/6/7 quid apart are the ones you can trust to go to the RS. Those which are 3 or 4 quid apart seem to be the 'red herrings'.
I've definitely found it the other way round, I just always seem to get stung when they're costing £6/7, just luck then I suppose :|
acen123

Post by acen123 »

Played one of these new revisions tonight & was pretty obvious, buzzing & offering 5 nudges every board on good numbers then offering 1 nudge after gambling with STNW/GH setups close. Also, giving 2 jellys on bad numbers (hi/lo gambling to game over on 9/4) but never offering 3rd, & thirdly not offering slow down on ?s (blocking skillstop?) unless extremely buzzed.

Side note:- Had 1st shot BS, ?,dead next board GS,?, dead. Next board no yellow shots lit on entry at all? or is that just normal?[/quote]