Rainbow ritches

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
maverick69

Rainbow ritches

Post by maverick69 »

Has anyone else had a problem with this machine taking the piss. I always play this machine on 2 quid a spin and it cost me 440 quid to get my first feature which were the wishing wells which payed out 3 quid, i played on another 200 quid to get the lepracourns, which gave me 100 quid by this time i was 500 down, took me another 350 to get another this time 5 lapracauns which gave me 450, after it but in some 20, 30, 40 quid wins, left it in the end about 250 down. has anybody else played this machine and lost so much ?
:?
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Don't play it.
Unbelievable Jeff
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

I have had both sides of the equasion, i have won lots and lost lots. The most i have won was the £500 on a full screen of Rainbow Riches symbols. The most i have spent in one session is £180. Total over time ££££. Will never ever spend that much on something so pointless.

Considering i could buy a Bell Fruit/Mazooma/QPS one for that much.
JG

Post by JG »

£250 down, £180 down, that's small potatoes isn't it on such offerrings?

Whenever I try a quick £20 to try and steal back a win I get nothing. Not a fuc*ing sausage, not a bean, not a hash brown - NOTHING!

I'm sure these posts were genrated by the Barcrest PR department. Most lo-techs can tie you into losing a 2'er never mind these s16s!! I'd say you could lose a grand easy on £2 spin in one 'session' based on what I've heard on these.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

if u have that sort of money just to throw awy on these, then please, come here and make friends with me.
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

£250 down is quite a result considering what could happen. £3k with no JP is not uncommon from what I've heard.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

yes, ive put £400 in an elvis before chasing for my gold discs :o ops: havent touched 1 since
spa

Post by spa »

I swear they have a web cam build in on these bastards, all networked up, every S16 machine made and sited. It can tell if you have ever played one before and if you haven't it'll drop a massive win on you to get you hooked lol.

The very 1st time I played one of these (random spinner) I was about £40 down in an arcade an thought, what the hell, £2 in, 3 wheels, £200 out! I can safely say that's all gone over the time.
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

How can you chase these :?

OK here goes you put £2 into the machine and push the button at exactly 16:00 hours and it rolls in nothing
Now lets forget that press ever happened and you are back to just having £2 inserted this time you pushed the button at 16:01 hours the outcome will be completely different and you may win something

The next spin is not already pre determined the RNG is constantly running it's program and only chooses a value when you press the button. Thats what makes it random (Thank you Mission for making me understand these)

I know how these bloody things work and the chances of getting a hugh win are slim but I still play them every now and then because of that possible £500. Limit yourself to £20 - £40. Dont get sucked in and dont think that because you have put £400 through it that your chances of getting the £500 are now better because they are not. They will be the same as your very first press
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

A nice concise explanation there. Some people just can't grasp that they are random....

That said, does anyone here go onto one that has just potted for £500? Subconscious tells you not to, but you've got the same chance of winning as if it hadn't paid.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

People say about they pay double JP which I have seen myself but it is just pure luck

You could possible work out a way around it like a certain time when to press the button but you would need to the now the coding and program of the RNG, When it was started and be able to press that button with micro second accuracy
rocket

Post by rocket »

Cash is King wrote:People say about they pay double JP which I have seen myself but it is just pure luck

You could possible work out a way around it like a certain time when to press the button but you would need to the now the coding and program of the RNG, When it was started and be able to press that button with micro second accuracy
There's a story somewhere about some people claiming they managed that on video pokers, meaning they could hit the RNG when it was about to deal a royal flush. I don't think theres much truth in it to be honest, but I'll try and find it anyway...
JG

Post by JG »

SteveV2 you are dead right about the webcam thing. Also most aracdes employ an army of piss stained freaks to annoy the hell out of you. Lose on a machine and one of the 'team' wil jump on and HQ will feed them a win. They don't get to keep the win, they're just paid a set wage. However it puts you on tilt and gets you spending more money on the rock bottom % wonders.
Section 16 machines are only huge cycle section 34 machines forced into dodgy legislation. At least the latest serial 34s do what they say on the tin. I wouldn't trust a s16 further than I could throw one. They're a con. The best one is Party Slotto - it's as random as they get. If you want to pay £1.20 for a quick punt at £500 then stick a £20 in a Slotto. Poor gamble but better than all that cms shite which gets batterred by the Chinese. Oh wait - you can't hammer a s16 as each spin is independent of the <<cough>> <<bullshit>> next spin.
Let's not have a debate about how randomness work. People join the non random debate and then say things like "How can it pay to a % if it's random?". Come on guys. We already have Industry insiders on these forums shooting down 'crazy' non-random notions without shooting ourselves in the foot for them.
Section 16 is a con. Ask yourself this. The 'lines' you're betting on are independent of each other right? This is bingo legislation so you're betting on different 'bingo' cards. If yoo get lines 1,2,3 as jackpots, where is the independence? Lines 3 -x are also jackpots by the pseudo mechanics of the game! Remeber I'm paying 10p for a £25 jackpot twenty times, not £2 for one £500 jackpot. Let's smell the coffee. The box is a bloody water purifier for all we know. It may even do random numbers as well. What the machine does with the random numbers is anyone's guess. Sure as hell isn't what it's supposed to do!
Also watch out in the arcades (inland) - students are back so it's time to fleece those loans, % down, down, down. Lo techs 70%-82%. Be warned. However at the seaside the %s are creeping up in some places.
Section 16s offer awful value for money awful. On 94%, £10 a spin costs you, on average, 60p a spin. 60p.
I barely play the things. I did try £20 in a linked Max-a-Million. 50p/spin. Got three safes for 37p or summat. Last spin. Very poor. Won lots of 10ps. 10p for three kings. That's like getting 2p for cherries on a 30p play/£25 jackpot machine.
theoak

Post by theoak »

I have worked out an emptier (for the emulated version) :lol: will sell to anyone who wants it for £3.37.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

willing to take £3.33 for artistic purposes?