Take it or leave it - id rather leave it

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Dano1991

Take it or leave it - id rather leave it

Post by Dano1991 »

just went down to spoons and must of panned in about 35 quid into the machine. got on the board about 3 times, the last board was brilliant, i was even going higher then 10 etc and i was giving 11, 12 thought i was invincible. so tired to go for mega streak but no killed me off almost instantly after i turned down super streak, rather anoyed.

any one else had this experience where it was giving higher then 10, lower than 2 etc to end up game over.??

also still not sure how the collect button light works but it does flash when pressing collect, what does that indicate?
Oli

Post by Oli »

Out of interest, why were you going higher than an 11 and lower than a 2? When it killed you, was that from a crazy high / lo gamble? These are awful these days tho - I would leave them as well! :)

I'm assuming the collect button light is refering to your other thread about star wars? The behaviour of the collect button light is irrelevent on Take It or Leave It.
streaky bacon?
Dano1991

Post by Dano1991 »

well i accidently pressed high whne it was on a 10 and it worked. so tired my luck and the 3 and went lower and worked so assumed i was invioncible becuase i was just being awsome :)

and yeah i was refering to that but now iv just made my self look like a fool - rofl cheers anyway.
djwarden

Post by djwarden »

What did u land on when u went higher than 10 lower than 2 ?
djwarden

Post by djwarden »

JG wrote:This is a proper player's machine. Firsty you had the likes of seu on Arcadia. Now you need immense skill to determine if TIOLI is fletchering or not.
haha aymen to that
Dano1991

Post by Dano1991 »

Well it's gone now replaced with DnoD bankers offer or something :(
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Bankers Bonus?
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
Dano1991

Post by Dano1991 »

yeah thats the 1