Mega Zone

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..

megazone

Post by Guest »

yeah people stay away from these they r total shit!
like the guy said £1/2 in these hope for cash climb or £5-£6 max my advice leave them the hell alone!
ollie1988

Post by ollie1988 »

right ok im very new to fruit machines i just signed up to here to see if i could get some info on the megazone machine and im quite suprised actually, my local machine is actually quite good, infact very sometimes. on mega streak its paid out £83 once, usually will get about £40 from it. my mate toby plays it like crazy and he always comes away atleast a tenner up from it. maybe this one is just strange? lol, i got a key thing off ebay that when i put it in tells me, well today for example it came up with refill 100p x 63. when is the best time to play it do you reckon? when it says as lower refil as possible i guess? cash climb does give tenners fairly often aswell actually. any info would be great but im suprised other people have found it to be so bad actually
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

it can be a good machine

any machine can be a good machine if in the right place..

players will play a machine specificly for the top feature, then moan when the top feature doent pay out more than they put in,

its just the way things are,

megazone doesnt pay out as fast as some people would like it to, and it also likes to put in a £10er win occasionally to make people think they are close to getting the top...

if you are winning on one then it must be in a good location,

other people wont be winning a great deal, peobably just putting a few quid in and losing, 10 ppl lose a couple of quid each and you ahve a machine more or less ready to pay....

dont expect all of the megazone machines you find to pay out as well as the one you have at the moment.

Post by Guest »

The best time to play ANY machine in general is Saturday and Sunday mornings, when the drunks have poured all their money in the night before and lost it all, thus leaving the machines full.

Post by Guest »

http://www.barcrest.co.uk/buyer/product ... nlarge.gif

Just noticed something about this picture. Look at the reels and there is a 'WILD' on the third reel (normally on reel 2). Now I know for a fact having played it there isn't one on reel 3 on this machine.
nigeswindon25

Post by nigeswindon25 »

think your pretty much right

Post by Guest »

Would it have been like that on the test version?
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Megazone wrote:Would it have been like that on the test version?
it isnt a photo of the machine is it!
its a graphic...

when they make these pictures of the machine maybe they just take the original graphic from the glass and shrink them down? the reels are just a photo shop copy and paste or something, they just put the wrong reels in the wrong place.

possibly this is a viable explanation?