Chipped TAW!!!

Post by MrRed »

Well its finally happened
Yes a TAW near me has been chipped against the JP rip

Played it last night and unusually found it full
Anyway first board 5 nudges and £4rpt offered

Its there i tell myself smuggly
Well the smile was soon wiped off my face as it completely took the piss

Whenever i got a yellow shot with the set up it either went straight to ? or just would not land on the shot
So i thought ok it can do this a couple of times
But no every time i went to set it up, it just blocked it, anyway it could
I was losing on hi lo gambles for nudges even on 11's and 2's

And if it did give the yellow shot it would land on £6 or anything other than superhold

£40 in it flashed and red series went for £44

Puzzled i tried the next board again 5 nudges and £4 rpt offered but blocked the set up for fun

£40 later i got jp from 9 reel blasts and checked the next board dead

This was so easy to jp off SH it was untrue
I am 99% sure this is a new chip
If not, i have never ever seen it play like this, and i have had more than 30 jp's out of just this one TAW

Any one else?
e_a_g_l_e_eye

Well...

Post by e_a_g_l_e_eye »

Not convinced that £4 repeat is sufficient enough sign for the force, I have put £40 through from this point before and that was a couple of months ago. For me it has to be offering a yellow shot other than SH and Coin Grabber to then be confident of the profit, whether JP off superhold or otherwise. If it offers the other two you may sometimes get lucky but not always. Also happy to force if offering 4 win spins on green shot.

Incidently I force SR if offering 4 win spins, think people often miss this sign.
Anyone died off coke mix?

Re: Well...

Post by Guest »

Well would you consider a bonus jackpot offered a sufficient sign :)

I had this and it cost £45 from there for a red series then played really strangely, looked VERY dead but insisted on offering green series 3 boards in a row, go for the next which took a further £50 and went flat, then dead.

Had enough of this particular one now, it never seems to streak and its just been installed so perhaps it 'could' be a chip.

Another one ive had for a good while is the same as ever.

Strange :|
Matty

Post by Matty »

Where have u been Mr Darren? Pm me about september please 2nd to the 16th of sep!
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

Its gonna be fucking sick.

4 of the fruitchat boys get united!

May be a record there !

I look forward to it Matty boy.

Kingy.
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

I heard from someone last week there was a new chip out where it still 4/5 nudges but is nowhere near ready to go. Wasn't too sure myself, but this is the second thing I've heard now :|
milk monitor

Chip

Post by milk monitor »

They have definatly been altered, can still give SH but now much, much, less chance.

Pattern of game play also tightened.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

A new one has popped up near where I work thinking about it. I'll check it out at somepoint this weekend and see what I make of it.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

can u take nothing on superhold?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Possibly, but if I recall, 'crests spin in an 'I can do better than that' win, which can be quite high.

I may be talking cobblers though in this respect... ;)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

[quote="Matt Vinyl"]Possibly, but if I recall, 'crests spin in an 'I can do better than that' win, which can be quite high.

I may be talking cobblers though in this respect... ]

no you are right, " i can do better than that " or " have this instead" or consolation prize!

i noticed that if a taw is getting done reguarly it sometimes wont even go onto a nudges square on the board till after its done a couple of regular pots etc...
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

On the first TAW's , i.e the profitable ones, you could collect nothing on superholds! If this has changed then it definetly has been chipped?!? Would be amazingly bothered, but only got one where I am, and thats never ready for shit!
Unbelievable Jeff
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

So basicly the 1 that aint chipped gives no win off s/h, the chipped versions say i can do better and give you a win.I could be way off the mark here i only have 1 that hasnt been chipped yet
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
MrRed

Re: Well...

Post by MrRed »

e_a_g_l_e_eye wrote:Not convinced that £4 repeat is sufficient enough sign for the force, I have put £40 through from this point before and that was a couple of months ago. For me it has to be offering a yellow shot other than SH and Coin Grabber to then be confident of the profit, whether JP off superhold or otherwise. If it offers the other two you may sometimes get lucky but not always. Also happy to force if offering 4 win spins on green shot.

Incidently I force SR if offering 4 win spins, think people often miss this sign.
What i meant was that the £4rpt offer is definately the sign for the SH set up, not the force, these could be jp'd easy from the £4rpt offer

Gonna have another look tonight at them and will post the results
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Well i played 2 of them last night and managed 3 jp's off SH on the first one for £50 in and 2 jp's off SH and a red series on the other for £60 in

Seemed to be normal but i think what i hit the other night was a dead spell as someone said earlier it just does not land on the nudges square for a few boards sometimes

I do think they have been tightened up a lot though

Still good profit for me at the moment

I guess i am glad i said i was 99% sure, it is chipped against jp from SH
as i left myself the 1% chance it wasn't so still a possibility :D

Do i make sense or am i just talking a load of sh#t its been a long day :(