Depressed..

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
mjd

Depressed..

Post by mjd »

yes Its top dog raping my arse again.. I got JP wia IM today! Another different way ive had a JP...... Afters? none......

it must be chipped or sometihng... And yest I did play for fruit wins, went about £20 without a board, but made shite all difference..

Should take a rack of staples down, and feed them through the tubes...

Im annoyed..
boom
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

There used to be one of these in my local pub, i could guarantee every time i played it i took it for at least 2/3 JPs sometimes even 4!

It always started either with super hold for JP then repeat and IM and sometimes another repeat or other times it was just 3 IM boards.

Anyway it didn't last long till they got rid, i found one in an arcade a few months ago and it's absolute crap! I've yet to take it for more than one JP no matter how i play and sometimes it's took me over £50 to force it from backing, i'm thinking there must be a new programme??

Needless to say i won't touch it now!
mjd

Post by mjd »

they are off my list. I cant understand it. Why is Tutti Fruiti way up there? Why is Mix and Match way up there?

All the features are garbage! I cant think of one other than win series that gives more than 2/3 quid. Its just the most bollocks machine of all time, I even prefer golden dragon, and thats SHITE.

Rant over.. Im probably doing this one wrong, but fortunately I walked with about £35 after about 60 in.. Undid all the good work of the night.
boom
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Well the trick is not to take any of the features - as you say, they are all shite and £2-£3 most of the time.

You shouldn't really lose a great deal on here forcing from £4rp/£5. Should only cost £25-£40 from there, and you'll soon know if its going to roll. Granted it doesn't a great deal, but they can do £50/£75. Got first hand experience of both of those! :D

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Matty

Post by Matty »

At the end of the day mjd worse things could have happened!
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
neil222

Post by neil222 »

again this has poped up! play for cherry and mixed bars let em spins andset reels up for jp on golden hold. always keep boost as a bonus and use mb3 to get bonus nudges to improve setup. you really shouldntlose on this if showing £4.
fat fat fat i tell you
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

saw one in a pub, forced multiple times, £25 each time and cost a lot more than trhat for it! No roll or anything.
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

ive been doing 1 down the coast and its been rolling regular
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

pickareel wrote:ive been doing 1 down the coast and its been rolling regular
seapauling?
mjd

Post by mjd »

two guys were playing it last night, seemed to put very little in and got quite a lot out. I was doing VIU at the time. I never played TD last night! :D

I want off forever. Just no motivation to play it now..
boom