Aliens/Leps On Sick Progs

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
PMK

Post by PMK »

thecannonball89 wrote:Ok, youv got an alien full 1st pound and steping after a £10 in your 35 in and you get jp.

Whats your next move?
There's another 2 in it. Get them out in the next score then go home and have lunch. Maybe a crafty tug over will's from the inbetweeners mum.

Take the rest of the day off.
silent g

Post by silent g »

PMK wrote:
Take the rest of the day off.
would never take the rest of the day off lol.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

anfield road wrote:depends what you got for the rest of the day
Youv just made 50 on a cluedo. 62 on a golden geeza, and 62 on a rainbow.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Leave it. I assume you were on the Chilvers Alien.
tommya

Post by tommya »

was this the sidcot arms cos loads of people go there i cant be bothered till i know
CraigDag

Post by CraigDag »

Have it out.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

ok, so ive never actually done an alien or leps gold, (theres one near me but its pretty much fucked from a local bloke doing it) but i know the basics of this, but.... was anyone doing these when they first came out? was the skill7 feature a decoy?

i remember the first one i played about a year ago maybe, i cheaply forced a megastreak out of it and got a flash next board and a bit of afterplay... lol, i must be the only person who managed to play one as it was intended on release...

when you play them, can you tell if ones buzzing, i mean, if your stepping them religiously, no other method of play? has anyone seen a IM on one?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I had an IM recently on my first board on 25p play. It did another corner a couple of boards after. I think only certain revisions IM on 25p play.

To think I used to play these on a £1 stake when they first appeared. lol :o ops:
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

So you shouldn't play the pound game then ?? hey if I don't ask I'll never know !!!
PMK

Post by PMK »

Spyder wrote:i remember the first one i played about a year ago maybe, i cheaply forced a megastreak out of it and got a flash next board and a bit of afterplay...
Is that honestly what happened!!?? I don't remember them having that kind of 'streak' profile. Holy shit!!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Yup, I'd advise sticking to the lower stakes certainly on this. Play around with it, see how you might be able to obtain the better prizes with minimum effort - you will pick things up by playing them yourself.

Talking of that, the 'twiddle' on CYC et al I found out on a test unit absolutely ages ago. No-one told me about it, I just saw it and thought it strange - and it paid off. Others obviously also found it out for themselves, as I told no-one. But that's all part of this game - experimentation. ;) Ask JG how many attempts he has made to try and find a way around Monopoly Plop Roperty... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

I got M/s on the leps from 4 cash shots a while back, shot on my second I think, the next morning I stepped and nudged in the £40 then gambled twice for the m/s again.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

Monopoly Plop Roperty lol @ matt
Little discipline = BIG issue

kong

Post by kong »

Matt Vinyl wrote:To think I used to play these on a £1 stake when they first appeared. lol :o ops:
On one of the earlier versions that was the right thing to do, provided you knew the reel setups (not as straightforward as you might think!) It would always win from £40 to £70, but not to the top.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yeah, most people played them on £1 when they were first out. Case of what you know....7s soon cam and went, then £1 becamse worthless after the corners.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"