Aliens/Leps On Sick Progs

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
PMK

Aliens/Leps On Sick Progs

Post by PMK »

Whats the longest drawn out session anybody has ever had on these?

In a kind of weird sadistic way, I actually love a session on one!!

It really is man against machine(coded by man trying his best to stop you ripping one).

And before any of the smart arses give it the old 'Fuckin much better things to be playing at the mo' crap, yes I know there are better and more rewarding things to play at the moment, but I find it hard not to pull up a chair and engage battle. Despite the fact half the time I want to smash the fucking these up!!

I was on one yesterday for a couple of hours and it was incredibly frustrating and in the end only yielded a small reward, but I left it with a wry smile in the end. The alien slumped in the corner finally admitting defeat.

Sometimes you pinch a quick one or maybe 2 if its flying enough, but then again sometimes, you order another pint, pull up a stool, rub your hands and get it on!!!!
silent g

Post by silent g »

you can tell a p2 from a p3 by a sign on the board but not sure if there is a p4 :/ .
i took a loss on one a few days ago, 1st board gambled to superhold, few more cheap boards and one fcuked off up the middle and gambled to 8ko so i carried on as normal then every board started killing me off at the 3rd gamble on the sides and every bonus rolling a alien so after £30 in it i just left :/ .

went in the next put on the road and they had a lep allso on a p3 which gave it off £12 then still there next board, then i had it then next day too and im going back in a min for another lol.

i love a machine that gets pumped by nobodys.

and there might be better stuff to play but these are allways £40 profit for me so they are still a good part in my routs.

scottish bob had one down south that aliened every spin too fcuking bags of shite lol.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
PMK

Post by PMK »

Yeah I know about the sign.

I think Aliens definately have a sicker latest chip than leps. Constant hint 6's and 8's etc. Seemingly always death on the bonus, SO many first/second gamble bitches. Lucky to get one chance at it every £30-£50 in. Sick.
silent g

Post by silent g »

well i just went back to the same pubs, leps cost £18 and 3rd time ive had it out in 4 days and the alien that robbed me last time let it go perfectly 1st board only £4 in :) gave desired bonuses straight away THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!
then another lep in the next pub cost me £20.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
CraigDag

Post by CraigDag »

silent g wrote:
scottish bob had one down south that aliened every spin too fcuking bags of shite lol.
If you mean the same Bob then he probably took it on when it was 3ton off. To be fair though I've seen someone play a similar programme.
CraigDag

Post by CraigDag »

silent g wrote:
If you mean the same Bob then he probably took it on when it was 3ton off. To be fair though I've seen someone play a similar programme.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Some of these are just down right filfth, i've got some units i just will not play.
Cobwebs 👆
silent g

Post by silent g »

yeh i do mean stobie lmao.
he will force anything lmao.
i did talk him into leaving £20 down even tho he felt he was too far into it to give up lol.
finding everything else in the area ready was confusing :S but it made him feel better lol.
he burns this area like no other lol and its like he has torrets when he's playing too lmao some of the shit he calls machines pmsl.
Mattb

Re: Aliens/Leps On Sick Progs

Post by Mattb »

PMK wrote:Whats the longest drawn out session anybody has ever had on these?

In a kind of weird sadistic way, I actually love a session on one!!

It really is man against machine(coded by man trying his best to stop you ripping one).

And before any of the smart arses give it the old 'Fuckin much better things to be playing at the mo' crap, yes I know there are better and more rewarding things to play at the moment, but I find it hard not to pull up a chair and engage battle. Despite the fact half the time I want to smash the fucking these up!!

I was on one yesterday for a couple of hours and it was incredibly frustrating and in the end only yielded a small reward, but I left it with a wry smile in the end. The alien slumped in the corner finally admitting defeat.

Sometimes you pinch a quick one or maybe 2 if its flying enough, but then again sometimes, you order another pint, pull up a stool, rub your hands and get it on!!!!
I'm kinda the same....sometimes i really look forward to the battle ahead. Though when i'm inevitably £40+ in, had alien first hit every other board, i do wonder why i'd bothered!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

And there was me thinking there was some number setup or something that allowed the gamble to say alive longer...I watched a player on a Lep the other day who seriously managed to avoid the fairy gamble after gamble after gamble and I thought it was suss but I guess the machine was just happy.
Are people still cornering these on the new chips until they relent ?? They can be so gash if it zig zags in off the start square - constant loses at 8 knockouts / 5 Lucky Strikes but I don't mind a battle myself now and again.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
Scott

Post by Scott »

If you want a real battle mate try The Griffin in Loughboro, its PAM leisure and i did a stack in it around two weeks ago, i refuse to play that fucker again!!
Cobwebs 👆
silent g

Post by silent g »

kidgloves wrote: Are people still cornering these on the new chips until they relent ??
yep, but theres less gambles that go on the new one :/
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Chilvers Aliens can take you for a very long ride!

Very rare to find a Gamestec Alien.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

logopolis wrote:Chilvers Aliens can take you for a very long ride!

Very rare to find a Gamestec Alien.
Chilvers alien stepping all 3 visits
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Yeah thats just 1 of the few he has. With Darts Marathon isn't it?