a barcrest machine

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Could be a good thing though, do they know anything else? Would they know how to skill-out a coin? Possibly not, so it 'may' increase profitability for those that do, if these 'new lot' think they can make an easy living?
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

We dont get any "new" players down here! Me, skinner, superskill steve and turk since day dot!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
silent g

Post by silent g »

i rarely see players lol.
if in wimbledon area i might see nick and or lee.
if up west i might see gregg.
if in southeast london or bexley the only people i ever see are dannyk and his mate paul lol.

never see anyone on my route.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
tommya

Post by tommya »

the south west is plagued loads of people doing it dont even bother in my own town anymore
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Managed one this afto!
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Mr McStreak wrote:Went to Birchanger last night and missed out on it. Maybe my 8 year old niece went there on her bicycle.

Its on the front page of the Sun tomorrow.
I missed that one by about 5 mins. Got in there yesterday at 2:30pm and 2 lads from near haverhill were on it. Left it empty, engineer came in, took the plug away and left it. Did make £60 on DOND gold though, so no a wasted 60 mile trip in the end :wink:
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Cant believe services were still workin on monday!
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Scott

Post by Scott »

Leicester Forest East got done several times, they kept floating it with £50-£60, it was worth me putting £50 in to see if the light came on, others i was'nt so lucky with, at least you can collect your credits back though :)
Cobwebs 👆
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Mattb wrote:
Mr McStreak wrote:Went to Birchanger last night and missed out on it. Maybe my 8 year old niece went there on her bicycle.

I missed that one by about 5 mins. Got in there yesterday at 2:30pm and 2 lads from near haverhill were on it. Left it empty, engineer came in, took the plug away and left it. Did make £60 on DOND gold though, so no a wasted 60 mile trip in the end :wink:
Theres only one good player near haverhill so surely it must have been superskill steve and new dad to be turk who you saw?
I am Glendale, much better than you!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

2 people ,,,,,,,, from opposite ends of the country ,,,,,, have both played the rechip :( 1 on each version ) so its finished ,,,,,,,,,, afterall if you play a chip , and take into account the average logistics of whats required , your looking at a estimated loss of 40-70 quids to find out unless you get it early.

oh well , as for my day, did 2 Monopoly Hot Propertys for a 440 raise at about 8am ,,,,,,,, then never found another all day.

feel propper burntout over the last 3days ,,,,,,,,, taking day off tomoz on playstation.
Little discipline = BIG issue

blingking

Post by blingking »

Sorry Mr Mcstreaky Bacon, 2nd time i done it was Sunday night! I left you the Hot Property though, you obviously didnt know about that either? I didnt get that until it was too late, silly me for not trying all the games!
silent g

Post by silent g »

probably the same sign of a chip as the other crests ?
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
PMK

Post by PMK »

trayhop123 wrote:2 people ,,,,,,,, from opposite ends of the country ,,,,,, have both played the rechip :( 1 on each version ) so its finished ,,,,,,,,,, afterall if you play a chip , and take into account the average logistics of whats required , your looking at a estimated loss of 40-70 quids to find out unless you get it early.

oh well , as for my day, did 2 Monopoly Hot Propertys for a 440 raise at about 8am ,,,,,,,, then never found another all day.

feel propper burntout over the last 3days ,,,,,,,,, taking day off tomoz on playstation.
Hot propertys??????

JG - EDIT????!!!!!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

a very funny jg edit lol :P :P

i originally put it as citrusmasala ,,,,,,,, ie lemon curry , for the eagle eyed hot monopoly pythonery fans , but i guess even that was toooooo sensitive for george :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Glendale wrote:
Mattb wrote:

Theres only one good player near haverhill so surely it must have been superskill steve and new dad to be turk who you saw?
Nah not turk, know him well.....it was an Asian young lad with his mate. Never seen either before!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"