A big thankyou!!!!

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Even things like dials and stuff, spoons here had one for ages....you can make plenty, and go back time and again without worrying about it being taken away. What would you rather have? £250-£350 in one whack, but never again....or £20-£50 odd a time from said example 2-3 times a week for 6 months? It's a no brainer.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Very true matt, very true!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Given up chasing them now, but quite a few other machines have popped up in pursuit of these and dreams. Quite a mad day funny sitting in plymouth for dinner machine off but the amount of people that have come in seen it off and walked straight back out has been rather funny. Reminds me of random spinners walking into an arcade get within a foot of the machine to be laughed at by staff. "Don't think so sunny you aint playing that" anyways not a bad day overall think i'll just check a few places on my way
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Home and give it a rest for a day or 2 till this dies down.....too many players out there at the moment
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

On the plus side, other stuff has been better 'cos people have just gone looking for harrison ford & sean connery!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
blingking

Post by blingking »

yep same as, sitting at home with another bottle of JD, lol

back out in a few days once things turn back to normal.

Was funny bumping into a player that i not seen for at least 15 years though, probably wouldnt have recognised him until i heard his voice, seems that is one thing that age hasnt been changed.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Mattb wrote:On the plus side, other stuff has been better 'cos people have just gone looking for harrison ford & sean connery!
disagree there, the usually lazy players have been out in force checking and they will find things they usually wouldn't.
Bored of the grind.
PMK

Post by PMK »

Agreed, found a couple of things dead today that have never been done.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

i know things get out fast nowadays but this fast? lol whoever leeked this all i can say is wow, but the lucky 1 or 2 that have had it for weeks must be sitting on a nice little egg, or did a casual player work it out? past it on and so on, thats why its spread like wildfire, srr spread fast, strikes faster but this is summit else
Scott

Post by Scott »

They have been hit hard with this.
Cobwebs 👆
PMK

Post by PMK »

Alot off before getting taken out tho. Tec actually quick off the mark.

Shame they aren't so quick paying me out iou's, fixing broke machines or upgrading their pathetic quiz machines.
mooster

Post by mooster »

I'm intrigued as to what this fault is once it's clear they've all been chipped - sounds like a major fail on Barcrests part!! Especially comments about it "not realising it's kept paying £70 out" :lol:

TIOLI's are *everywhere* too...!
flashback

Post by flashback »

PMK wrote:Agreed, found a couple of things dead today that have never been done.
Went to play a very nice little earner tucked away today and it was done. Reliable twice a week hit for a good 6-7 weeks obviously someone passing through checking.
JG

Post by JG »

Agreed even my Flashback was slipping onto strawberries, that's nearly always good for a few Impulses.
It really is shocking that someone leaves it GATW for the next casual. It shows a complete lack of understanding. Someone following instructions to the letter but no insight. It's not rocket science.
A bit crazy how quick it exploded and how aggressive people were on Monday with queueing for doors and big IOUs.
JG
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

PMK wrote:Agreed, found a couple of things dead today that have never been done.

AGREED!!!!!!