A big thankyou!!!!

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
blingking

A big thankyou!!!!

Post by blingking »

I would just like to thank Dave, Craig, Nik, Bazza, Bob, Billy, Jon, Chad, chazza, Chevs, chuppa chomps, scoopy bloopy, squidly diddly, stewie, the dog from neighbours and everyone else that has called me over the last couple of days. Apparently good news travels fast?

Some of the names have been changed to protect the identities. Fuck it I need another double jd
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

lol
Little discipline = BIG issue

jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Reminded me of fun with the 4 reeler in the day, how many of you turned up to a unit to find notey off and get GATW 1st quid?
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Depends if you kill them off properly. Straightforward empties are shit, the longterm money is in rips.

I can see the top brass at Barcrest culling a few staff members over this.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

yup ,,,,, agreed

would sooner have a new range of highly skilled playerbles , than an empty anyday
Little discipline = BIG issue

sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

So true.
Bored of the grind.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Emptys used to last until mobiles and the internet became massive! Now its just a race to see who gets there first!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

They only started recently. had 3 for at least 3 months Never far off any day of the week. then yesteday BANG!!! lol
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Found 5 so far 3 off 1 gatw 1st board left it owing 53 1 good for most the hopper. why are people leaving theres in gatw state? The 1 I got for the hopper does daily refills, any idea's in how much they'll take to recover? Whys this exploded but the other empty is still on the quiet? Kicking myself now should of took more notice of them its a fucker trying to remember where i've seen them
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yep, they're off everywhere now, probably the shortest empty ever going. I wouldn't normally IOU stuff, but if i don't, then someone else will....so you might as well just do it yourself.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Quick update. Just overheard an engineer telling staff in a pub to keep them off till further notice. Looks like the fuckers at barcrest are working round the clock on a chip? Why didnt they put the anti emptier software in them to start off with
tommya

Post by tommya »

dont think the machine realises its doing it
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yep it goes past the percentage alarm (unlike rainbows etc) as it doesn't register that it keeps paying £70 out. Easy as pie.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Northern Monkey

Post by Northern Monkey »

feeder22 wrote:Quick update. Just overheard an engineer telling staff in a pub to keep them off till further notice. Looks like the fuckers at barcrest are working round the clock on a chip? Why didnt they put the anti emptier software in them to start off with
As a casual munter I wouldnt have known which machine you were on about apart from was having a quick dabble in a pub I sometimes drink in at lunchtime and a landlady came scurrying over and said oi you are not allowed to play that its broken...I wouldnt like you to lose your money it. The barmaid then came over and said no its ok the engineer has been and he says its fine for it to be switched back on which suggests to me that whatever patch is available had already been implemented.

if anyone wants to tell me what this is all about, I could go and find out for you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Roll back the years to flashback and others when 6 months down the line you still found unchipped, even in spoons! (if under 20 ask your dad)
I am Glendale, much better than you!