friday the 13th was not so bad

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

gambogaz1 wrote:I've not heard of any crests doing £140 mega's.

As for friday 13th, well I passed my driving test so it's certainly just bullshit :P
Well done mate i passed mine back in May best thing i've done

You will notice how many cock heads are on the road though
Second day driving, a guy nearly smashed into me while he was doing an illegal u turn whilst on his mobile phone
Fourth day a woman at the side of me doing 40 on a dual carriageway 40 limit btw was texting using both hands looking down at her phone using her knees to hold the wheel :shock:
Scott

Post by Scott »

Yeah, nice one gambo :wink:
Cobwebs 👆
blingking

Post by blingking »

Wasnt looking forward to friday 13th, i usually stay in locked doors with a blanket over my head all day without moving at all. But on this occasion i decided to do the rounds with a mate of mine, made £750 in about 7 hours which cant be bad. Then finished it off with a crap firework display and then an indian with friends and family.

All in all a bloody good day! Currently looking forward to the next Friday 13th!!
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

I had an even day on the slots before Robot Wars on Dave, a pack of Stellas and a chinese takeaway :) Not too bad

*Checks "Sex lives of fruit machine players" thread*
pokerkingqueen

meepo

Post by pokerkingqueen »

Went to Lowey airshow got shat on with hail stones.

On a barcrest level found a working wotsit
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Matt Vinyl wrote:I had a very pleasant experience with an Alien yesterday.
That made me chuckle, that did :wink:
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Cheers lads, not been able to venture onto the roads yet, the wife happened to pick a company that refuse to insure drivers less than 2 years passed, so gotta wait till end of next week to change company.

Already had a few eye raising moments on my lessons. The maddest 1 being somebody doing a U-turn on a dual carriageway (No U-Turn allowed at the lights) just as I was pulling onto the dual carriageway through a filter lane lights so I had right of way, we were mometarily head to head then he shook his fist at me and sped off the tool!! :x
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens