vamp it up

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

fuck it, heres goes....

oh pre rant, on italian job 3, turbo cash is the most common and well known way of jackpotting the machine so yeah i suppose it would be a good indication of how the machine is doing! (dick)

right,

on any of the red/blue board clones, roll the machine, take streaks jps etc from superhold hot tutti fruitty, step to nearest etc etc, and then on the red board where it offers you either the super streak (on all fired up etc where the streaks are seperate) there is usually a way for getting turbo cash on red,

it will normally give you the 1st 3 on skill, BUT take the 1st and 2nd steps through skill then "skill" it back one and lose the skill part of the feature, then bash the button and it will get to at least the 1st part of the "turn it up", take the feature to £24 for an extra (nearly) jackpot

its been "common knowledge" around people who play for ages, but i think this might be the first time anyones left this method on a public message board so that ANYONE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD can take the machine and leave it in a past playable state

this method entirely depends on the version of the machine, the way its been played and the %age,

if anyone wishes to print this and leave it as a flyer in arcades, id suggest nailing it to the front of the machines that it applies to so that no-one misses a chance to use it.
WarrenD8177

?

Post by WarrenD8177 »

i still have 1 of these in my area!!!
Okey Dokey, Roll em
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Well, they will know it now!!! I don't think anyone had previously posted it as 'in-depth' as you just did Spyder.

Everyone knows these games anyway, and forces the hell outta 'em. I've said before, there's 6 machines up in the sportz bar by me, and when no-one's playing 'em, and a chav turns up, they always head straight for the VIU. Force, force, force, maybe the occaisional MS. For the serious player, they are not really (now) worth entertaining as a serious money spinner... Back in the day, they of course were, but every man and his dog (yes, I do mean the chavs missus!) leave these in a state that isn't really worth touching...

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
e_a_g_l_e_eye

You say that....

Post by e_a_g_l_e_eye »

VIU near me in an arcade yeilds between £40-80 a week for piss all effort! So easy to read, am I dealing with muppets?!!

Paid £10k off the mortgage today 8)
Anyone died off coke mix?
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Matt Vinyl wrote:Well, they will know it now!!! I don't think anyone had previously posted it as 'in-depth' as you just did Spyder
Quite.

If Spyder had a real problem with Matt V's original post, he wouldn't have just posted that or even responded.

Numpty...
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy