Most popular crest ever?

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Battle Axe, Revoultion, Golden Dragon all good.

The best has to be UP N OVER!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

lol lol lol lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sorry ,,,,,,,,, i just found it funny ,,,,,,,,,that alisa has been a member for two years and finally decides to make his/her first post .......lol

welcome m8

perhaps we can coax more people out of their shell , with talk of old barcrests lol ,,,,,,,

erm ,,,,,,,,,,, buckineers , jewel in the crown , place your bets

ps what was the name of that old barcrest (that was in peterborough train station for about two years) ,,,,,,,,,,, i never really played it through back in them days (better suff to play etc)

but it played the " charleston'' music from the 1920's whenever you got nudges ......

think it was film based ,,,,,,,,, and could have even been called silver screen ..........?????
Little discipline = BIG issue

pokerkingqueen

coax

Post by pokerkingqueen »

name the barcrests in dublin around 2000/2001

Fruits arent legal in Southern Ireland
Scott

Post by Scott »

How does Graham Norton get on then? :wink:
Cobwebs 👆
pokerkingqueen

well

Post by pokerkingqueen »

Usually with 3 bannanas/heads/wedges etc in view
ailsa266

Post by ailsa266 »

Hi folks, and glad my (eventual) first post amused somebody...thought it was about time I contributed something after all this time!
I'm a bloke, to clear up any confusion...the username is another story altogether!
It was the mention of Ten out of Ten drew me out...."you can do it, old boy" become a sort of catchphrase (said in appropriate posh voice) with me and puggy playing mates at the time...until, of course, it was eventually said, without thinking, to a third party in a dodgy pub, bringing forth threats of much violence....oops....
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

trayhop123 wrote:lol lol lol lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sorry ,,,,,,,,, i just found it funny ,,,,,,,,,that alisa has been a member for two years and finally decides to make his/her first post .......lol

welcome m8

perhaps we can coax more people out of their shell , with talk of old barcrests lol ,,,,,,,

erm ,,,,,,,,,,, buckineers , jewel in the crown , place your bets

ps what was the name of that old barcrest (that was in peterborough train station for about two years) ,,,,,,,,,,, i never really played it through back in them days (better suff to play etc)

but it played the " charleston'' music from the 1920's whenever you got nudges ......

think it was film based ,,,,,,,,, and could have even been called silver screen ..........?????

Yeah sounds like Silver Screen. A clone of Jewel In The Crown and Squids In.
pokerkingqueen

hmmm

Post by pokerkingqueen »

I remember nolose on redarrows......

everyones a winner.................

:) memz

Post by 999329753 »

Def silver screen referring to above posts. Had 2 in Ipswich. Also had a rare barcrest called boogie nights that I only ever saw once which was similar.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

999329753 wrote:Def silver screen referring to above posts. Had 2 in Ipswich. Also had a rare barcrest called boogie nights that I only ever saw once which was similar.
we had a boogie nights, cant remember it much tho
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

what was the one with electricity bolts in a grid, star trek music on it...

amazing machine.. did £75/£90 streaks off a jp

Post by 999329753 »

Eliminator? Good machine.
mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

Two stand out machines i never saw elsewhere - but both easy to pot and streak for players.
1st was Sylvester the Jester - never seen it again - had 5 or 6 easy ways of potting on £15.
Best Crest ever - Master blaster cash (name is correct -not the SSS machine)- maximum of £16 for £15JP - recycle until streaks for £60 or £75 - every time. Full on guaranteed empty - but sadly i never found another one.
Any one else ever see this amazing machine?
Sumo wrestler was another fun one - sort of clone of Jackpoteers - which unless i'm mistaken no-one has mentioned either - and the rip on this was just plain silly.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Carry on Joker was a personal favourite of mine.

Post by 999329753 »

Hi lo sumo do you mean ?