jackpoteers

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
coolcraig1975

jackpoteers

Post by coolcraig1975 »

hello people, can anyone help with this old machine from 2000 i think.
mjd

Post by mjd »

umf, can either be your friend or enemy this.

JPs obtainable from Reel Roulette super, Golden Hold, and locomotion. I used to Take Money Multiplier when getting to the inside, can get over a tenner and upto £20 on it quite easily.

Other than that, timing!
Heard stories of it going mad, and seen glimpses of it..

Can be a real pig though..
boom
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

The general jist of these was that you would play for IM boards (when you spin enough red numbers on the reel to fill the trail) and knock them all back until it offered a normal board, which would let you into the middle Cash Streak and go berserk.

It definitely worked doing that on Lotta Luck (a clone), I *think* it worked on Jackpoteers too.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy

Post by Guest »

Yeah it did, i think the cash streak can turn red or something possibly as well :?
Triton

Post by Triton »

Used to play these years ago :)

I used to play board purely for red numbers (IM). If it ever got to too close to giving the Cash Streak before attaining the 4 IM's then collect £2 from nudges or another low feature. Once the 4th IM was obtained go for the Cash Streak - this would do between £50 & £75 and then the machine would usually offer the 2 - 3 JP's straight after.

Nice little earner at one time
Whatever happened to the good old days!!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Yup, that was the way to do it, all good stuff!

PS - features go red if you land on them once and the re-land on them a second time.

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

£25 is rare but can be obtained via Cash Multiplier

Funny when you get it really buzzin it will let em spin on pretty much anything. Best way to knock the IM's back was to use your nudges as it would end the feature but try to avoid completing the fruit matrix. Otherwise just nudge in a quid