Fruit machine tips and cheats wanted!!!

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
stonking run

Fruit machine tips and cheats wanted!!!

Post by stonking run »

Used to know a few. Years back and used to make a liveing profit a day. Gave it a miss for a good time went traveling in australia. Now ready to get back on the train. I am prepard to pay money for people to give me their time and spend some time showing me. :)
pager

Post by pager »

Get your ear defenders on... :lol:
The Beast Is Gonna Pay...
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

there's nothing wrong with blatantly asking for help stonk m8 , its refreshingly honest , however i dont think you will get much joy ,

the well off pro's on this site , know better than to bring in ( potentially after training ) more competition , to what is an already overcrowded , fiercely territorial job. and your offer of money will mean verry little to most ,

nobody's going to cut their own throat .

however there are varying levels to every profession , and some semi pro with no discipline and no money might take you up on your offer, but theres where the catch 22 situation comes in , because do you honestly want training from somebody with no money lol.???

sorry if this seems a little cynical , and not much help , but be careful who you pm ,

it could end up costing you .
Little discipline = BIG issue

JG

Post by JG »

Yes deals are usually done within cliques of faces who have trawled the country over the years and know the score.
Information is a lot more closely guarded these days.
We are seeing the reaction to the 'Arcadia years'. #

Like Lee says, fair chance of getting your fingers burned with that request. You'll end up paying some schmuck £100 to find out how to play CADD.
red22

Post by red22 »

i disagree with info being guarded , its the worst ive ever ever known it , but to be honest things get chipped so fast these days it doesnt really matter anyway ...

my advice to anyone who works something out for thereself which very few are capable of except kesh and one or 2 others is , keep it to yourself get rich and get out ... bound to be stuff to find out on these £70 jps bound to be... gona have to throw an obscene amount of money at the new machines but i think it will be worth it anyone want in ? Lee? obviously gonna be a massive loss to begin with but there will be something guarenteed ... too much multi stakes and stuff going off for there to be no mistakes.

first empty 1000/1 holding down a button and pressing collect whilst on a ? to actiovate phones
500/1 a feature called dump hopper on red
6/1 skill feature
4/1 changing stakes after a jp or similar
3/1 profit of a feature with smaller credit rotation
and ladbrokes red hot favourite 1/5 plugging !
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

your right about one thing russ m8 , im not very innovative when it comes to discovering things for myself , i hold my hands up high to relying on others (such as yourself among many others, respect for past things m 8) for information , ,,,,,, but throwing vast amounts of money directly at the machines is a bit of a crap shoot ,,,,,,,,, you may discover something , you may not ,,,,,,,,, ide rather throw a "vast sum " at a programmer .
Little discipline = BIG issue

stonking run

Post by stonking run »

I agree with all posts on this topic. And yes i can most certainly see the reasons why people would not want to share information even to mates. All i can say is that i would keep my word and i would invest as much as i can afford to the cause and pay for their time. If someone is from the london/surrey area and is willing to share info than please drop me a pm. Cheers all :)
JG

Post by JG »

JG edit: Not my local patch. Sorry.

JG edit: Yes I didn't explain myself very well, I meant hinting at current stuff, touch wood, on The Internet seems to have died a death.
Mobile phones and PMs, different matter, depending JG edit: who and what chefs you know or need to know.

JG edit: My top score on Word UP is 1004. I know that is poor.

JG edit: I had Quilted the other day, I am yet to get quizzicalitiasbydelazouchioucioustasticallyiosis. The £1 is at 300 as I never collect. I believe in the wild these now need 1,500+ for £1. Yikes! If I found three units in Houv, would you travel up from London to play?

JG edit:

JG edit: This should be in the 'teaching those out the game the game again' forum. I can't be bothered to move it, as at least it dampens down the sounds of leprechauns and Darth Vader.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

I'm obsessed with word up....
Unbelievable Jeff
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh, at least if this changes to a Word (So)Up thread - it's unlikely that those who become irked by it over in the Quiz forum will notice! ;)

I'll always have a 50 pee on WS/WU. :)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

When WU / WS have been reset it's a nice easy fiver! It adds up!

As for the thread poster (can't remember the name) I think it's time to get OUT and not in.

I'm jumping off the bandwagon soon. Been saying it for ages but I think I'll just play a few on the side and try and keep in the loop (this part is easy just don't tell people u have stopped :D )

But honestly mate as trayhop said competition is immense now. I see players all the time, morning noon and nite. Can spot them a mile off. And as for info u won't get that off here. Can't really help u with that one. I don't actually think that anybody apart from one that I get stuff off comes on here.

I've had a few things for about a month or so now and not so much off a hint has been mentioned on here so you will find it's mostly via pm's :wink:

Oh, or 6 months too late :)
alcozar

Post by alcozar »

More likely to get machine specific tips rather than emptiers nowadays (depending on if you know when to play a machine, i.e. after some addict fills it regularly on x day), can sometimes be more profitable than emptiers depending on the situation. Emptiers don't seem to last longer than about 3-6 months max lately.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

most.tips.come.from.a.certain.few.who.do.them.then.sell.em.on.then.the.jokes.get.them.....im.prob.one.of.the.first.jokes.to.get.it.tho....2,3..months.b4.the.rest
red22

Post by red22 »

well give me the new £70 jp empty then pls. and ill big ya up in the VIP .. respect blood .