Mega Zone

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
JustAnotherClone

Mega Zone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

I thought this failed test? Was this on full release or not?
J_C1987

Post by J_C1987 »

Im pretty sure this passed test and is on full release, and its actually on the barcrest site
http://www.barcrest.co.uk/buyer/product ... /index.htm

Still a crap machine though...
luckyben2

Post by luckyben2 »

It really is terrible.. the only thing I used to do was put two quid in or so and take cash climb... on a good day it would give £5 or £10 at a real push.

Strangest thing though, once did this and on the high / low gamble just kept getting the super board symbols until it went IM. Literally each high / low blast hit a symbol and I got 6 in a row for the IM. Weird huh?

B.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Lucky you! Even when backing, this awful machine seems to eat money and never give a decent streak. So once you're down money, you never seem to recoup it. And the gameplay is dull as dishwater, too.

Not many machines I purposely avoid, but this is one of them!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
JustAnotherClone

Cheers, for some reason i got it in my head that it failed test and got a bit confused when it popped up somewhere.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Yeah, there's three of these in Gravesend - don't touch them though! Urgh!

:)
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

There's tons of these near me at the moment. Really tight so I don't often stick more than a couple of quid in. Got an IM once took a largish streak then the next board was off its face too.
JustAnotherClone

I only played this when it was on test, haven't bothered playing the new one i saw.
Matty

Post by Matty »

for some reason i thought this was an old machine i played it and got ms for the high amount of 25 quid whats the point of taking ms on some machines 25 plus rpt chance seems better theese days
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
AltheGreat

Post by AltheGreat »

dull, flat and gay :evil: Oh barcrest whats the point?
random stop

Post by random stop »

luckyben

the way you got your IM ( 6 sysbomls in the first 6 hi-lo's) is the most common way this will give mega streak. almost everytime i forced this i got Im the way you did. it is worth playing the afterplay though in my opinion.
luckyben2

Post by luckyben2 »

Drat... I knew this machine was normally so bad that I collected the £30ish MS and ran for my life...LOL

B.
led

Post by led »

Played this today strange though. On any fruit win went straight to feature board didn't have to gamble. Also when I landed on icons it gave more than one sometimes three or four. Def not IM must be a software revision any thoughts? Still a crap machine though.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I broke my self-imposed Mega Zone ban today after watching a guy chuck a tenner in (backing from the off). It looked promising as tenners were being offered very quickly and the superboard opened frequently. Must be MS time soon, said I ...

£55 later, it finally caved in and gave MS for a flat £25. Hmph. Afterplay? For the next half hour it continually offered this that and the other, every blimin' feature (except MS) and every cash amount (except JP) and it wasn't until I'd ploughed £108 down the back that it finally went IM. For the first time, at least putting to bed my opinion that this m/c NEVER pays to its percentage, the MS went for £72, making a £97 bank and a big sigh of relief from moi.

Did have me worried though - when the bank got to £75, the MS kept spinning in wins but the bank froze on £75, making me think it wasn't gonna give me these wins. But thankfully it totted it all up at the end and paid out.

Bastard machine!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

This one has been in my local Harvester for about 2 mts, replaced Never mind the Jackpots.