Anyone else think ptpt is shit! or just me?

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Milk Moniter, im pretty sure that the flash isn't a free win?
Unbelievable Jeff
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

This is one possible way to play these dart m/cs milk. Remember if the m/c is willing to pay then it doesn't matter if the cash pot is full before u take the shots to aquire the £25. Many times it offers you boards with £25 on the cashpot or on the shots and still block the marathon feature.

I agree with the gambling on the bonuses, this is essential for the 'move back 3'.

Tom
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

The thing that sticks out a mile here is this:

Surely a large percentage of gambles on a 5 or 6 or 7 are going to lose while attempting to get the Move Back 3, when playing normally the board may have taken you up to Darts Marathon of its own accord.

So what's the point of NOT risking finding out?!

If I put a solitary pound in and got straight onto the board, I'd want to play it as far as it will possibly go so I can see how generous it's feeling. If I land on a bonus with my second spin, and go higher than a 6 and lose, then I'm not gonna be much the wiser am I.

The number of times I've gotten up to DM on my first or second visit to the feature makes me not want to take liberties with the bonus like that. A refill key is a decent enough indicator of how things are *likely* to pan out in my humble opinion!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Tottally agree. I put a pound in once, got on the board, and didn't take any liberties. Not even going high and low on features and cash on 2's, 3's, 10's and 11's. That board went for Mammoth Darts. :D
Unbelievable Jeff
milk monitor

flash

Post by milk monitor »

Flashes are free in the sense it does not set the machine back from where it was. After a flash I nearly always force another marathon this also applies to lucky strike - Fact

The reason i don't make may posts is beacuse there is increasingly little value in the information that is passed around (this doesn't mean pb's between experianced players), not because I don't know what I am on about.

Can't be bothered to debate information I have taken the time to type out, this is the best method. I am sure I'm not the only one on this site who plays like this, perhaps some one can back me up.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)
Mattb

Re: flash

Post by Mattb »

milk monitor wrote:Flashes are free in the sense it does not set the machine back from where it was......not because I don't know what I am on about.
I think you've answered your own question there. If you think a flash doesn't set the machine back, you are very much mistaken.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
led

Post by led »

Ok gave milks method a go last night on PTPT. Tried it on four seperate boards it killed me on gambling on ? Next board played straight got 25 on the cash side, one off top on features 2 extra lives and a MB3. took the MB3 for extra live then gave me ? game over. Extra life kicks in went to bonus higher than a 1 for MB3 then used it for +2 features. DM for 32 quid. Sorry milk but I prefer to play this straight seems to keep the machine happy.
Nixxy

Re: flash

Post by Nixxy »

milk monitor wrote:Can't be bothered to debate information I have taken the time to type out, this is the best method.
So why start the debate?!

If you don't think it's worth discussing much of the info you see on here, why post info yourself then refuse to back it up with clear, concise reasoning when people start to discuss it?

All seems rather odd to me - it's a case of "I'm gonna post this, I'm right and I know it, so I'm not gonna bother responding or participating in a discussion which I started.."

The method described, the more I think about it, is nonsense in my eyes and I wouldn't encourage anyone to try it.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

The method of gambling on numbers to obtain MB3 is essentail on these fruits. Im not saying that this is the way to play because everyone has their particular way! However, if you actually expericence the method of gambling for MB3 on 'por' numbers then you will understand how beneficial it will be!!

(This isn't my post lol i don't know why im getting involved, must be the foster!!!!

Tom
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

For the MB3 always gamble for it on 1,2,3,4,9,10,11,12 only :roll: :roll:
ob

Post by ob »

the problem with amassing loads of shots before the doubles/trebles, is that it then tries to NOT let you get to the doubles/triples, rendering your 10ish shots pretty useless... this is certainly the case on newer programs, this shot method however may work on bully for you's on old programs.

perhaps the flash was free ( £25 of it ) - indeed people told me it was years ago, on original program versions ( although I'm not convinced ), but it is certainly NOT anymore.... I once decided to test this out... was £45 into a yabba for a flash which gave £35ish, it was buzzing at the time, and was buzzing from about £15 in - just was bitching me about as they can now and again, anyhow, if the flash was free then supposedly it only thinks £10 has come from the value.... however it then went dead for £25, before finally coming slightly alive and eventually giving another top... I fail to see here how any of the flash value was "free" - note I have also had £25 on the flash once, and it certainly did kill the board value.

Post by Guest »

Indeed i have heard many rumors that there is a method involving MB3.

This may well be it but i honestly doubt that the flash is free. Certainly if it is buzzing it allows a lot of gambles on bonusses, even on TAW etc...
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

So easy to play and force and to be honest mate if you are coming away down all the time off this machine, then I would reccomend quitting gambling mate.

No offence but this machine is just really really simple to profit from :)
justice For The 96
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

So easy to play and force and to be honest mate if you are coming away down all the time off this machine, then I would reccomend quitting gambling mate.

No offence but this machine is just really really simple to profit from :)
justice For The 96