Anyone else think ptpt is shit! or just me?

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
adamdare

Anyone else think ptpt is shit! or just me?

Post by adamdare »

Anyone else think ptpt is shit or is it just me! everytime i seem to play it i always come away a lot down :( It is most probably due to the fact that i dont really know how to play it but have heard that it is quite a tight machine. Anyone agree or disagree? Would love to know either way
Gambling performs for the poor what property performs for the rich - something for nothing
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

mmmmm, not the worst machine in the world, basic barcreast, not much streak profile though.
Unbelievable Jeff
adamdare

Post by adamdare »

yeah your right there. I only think that beacuse i always lose i expect! What machine do you reckon has the best streak profile then?
Gambling performs for the poor what property performs for the rich - something for nothing
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

recent barcreast machines, TAW, and in my opinion, yabba dabba has the ability to if you hit it correctly. But TAW is awesome if you know how.
Unbelievable Jeff
adamdare

Post by adamdare »

Yeah well im hoping to play throw a wobbler and bit more recently and from what i have seen its a quality machine. Its very modern and is just nice to play, wats the best thing to do on this machine? Just keep rejecting wins and go for red series or take jackpot etc?
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

there are a few ways of playing it mate, most basic is go for red series and hope it rolls.
Unbelievable Jeff
adamdare

Post by adamdare »

ok thanks mate ill give that a try tomorrow, its annoying cos im doing my A levels at the moment im skint and shudnt even be thinking about gambling, but i know from experience and from chatting on here that if you can catch the machine right you can easily make a profit of 30 quid or more, its just knowing when to walk way with a tidy win. Do you usually try for an afterboard after u have a big win or walk?
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

stop gambling mate, if you havnt got the money, don't get involved, then you can't lose. It's so easy to lose a good amount, it happens to the best, and by the sound of what you are asking, you will lose alot more than u will win buddy!
Unbelievable Jeff
adamdare

Post by adamdare »

yeah i do know what your saying, i do always seem to get big wins and know how to play a lot of them, its just not knowing when to walk! oh well thats all part of it, but to be fair i dont spend an amount of money that makes me financially unstable and i do enjoy it! Cheers for the advice though mate and hope to tlk to you again soon
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

ok mate didn't mean to sound patronising or anything. Jus don't spend what you can't afford.
Unbelievable Jeff
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Good advise crossby! Adam there is no need to take the gamble when you have no money. By borrowing money or playing with the little money you have is the way people get into debt! Not saying this is what you are like. Just from previous experience :o ops: u can get into debt so easy!

PTPT is ok if you catch it at the right time. But like said earlier it has little streak ability!! I still play it tho :D :D

Tom
milk monitor

All Dart Boards

Post by milk monitor »

Right I'm going to post this info as there is currently a lot of chat without any decent information on machines appearing recently. Many may know this already but some may not.

This applies to all Barcrest dart boards.

With this machine it is not enough to simply all out force for DM. DM must be ripped out by forcing the machine onto certain squares. The best signs for being due are 4+ nudges and landing on the +3 shots.

While moving round the board the trail must be kept as low as possible, although you can set up the numbers just above the win line for later on. There are two bonuses on the board, the one next to the bone you must always gamble even on 5's and 6's to get a move back 3. this means that it won't put you on one of the question marks because it doesn't want to give you skillstop (generally), and if it puts you on the other you can use your move back 3. It is important to keep gambling on the bonus next to the bone to keep the MB3.

The aim is to amass 9 shots (for tipples) or 12 shots on doubles. Once you have the right amount of shots, get up the trail either by nudges of trail boost, you can now take all your shots usually getting you up to £25, and limiting the amount of squares the machine can land on (more likely to land on feature squares), at this point the machine usually gives up and allows you to stack up a marathon.

This method does not work every time and you may die on boards before the marathon is given, however providing the machine is due it is the quickest way of getting it out. Playing when not due is obviously a bad idea.

Flash boards are invincible, and free but only the first £25.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)
led

Post by led »

Milk monitor that sounds alright in theory but if your keeping the MB3 for ? then you are wanting the machine to give you nudges to get up to triple throws. Also the machine will happily give you another bonus for add again then what do you do? You could give the bonus away then gamble again for another MB3 but you could end up doing that for ages for little gain till it kills you on a gamble. Alls fair and I'll give it a try but I doubt that you can manipulate the m/c this way especially PTPT .
milk monitor

Dart Boards

Post by milk monitor »

If it gives you add again you must use it and then gamble on WHATEVER number you have to retain MB3, alternatively if you have the right amount of throws you can add again then trail boost.

Yes you are looking for the machine to give nudges but it's quite common for it to land on them, also you should have good numbers set up above the win line in anticipation of landing on nudges.

DON’T play if flat, and don't lose confidence in the bonus gamble if it doesn't happen at first.

I have this method from friends who are full time pro's and have found it profitable although there are less dart boards out these days.

Let me know how you get on
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

the machine usually gives up
:lol:

I've only played the darts games a few times (couple of goes a month) and I've often forced a top out relatively cheaply. I never use any shots etc 'unless' I've only put a couple of quid in, and am either at the Triples or at least the doubles and have quite a few shots.

I find these pretty easy to read - you know if you are miles from a top from the first board you get.

Also, don't forget to watch for the flash of the 'crest logo - although in the couple that are near me, some buggers' removed the lamp from behind it... Grrr...

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."