ok which barcrestmachine is the best

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

easily tipped upside down aswell(so i'm told),all in all not a very secure cabinet.
fightstar

Post by fightstar »

mr lugsy wrote:
harry2 wrote:Nudges unlimited anybody ? G.A.I.N.
you must be older than me harry,that had a 3 by 3 matrix of all the symbols and gave nudges for lines completed?
black hole was more or less the same.
Or exchanges unlimited, my best mnachine ever :)
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

that's the one :wink:
fightstar

Post by fightstar »

I have only ever sen one of these, and that was at an arcade in point clear, aound month ago, i played it got unlimited and 3rd reel jammed(it was known for this) man turned off, next day it was gone, anyone know of another?
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

around a month ago :shock:
fightstar

Post by fightstar »

Yes i was there on holday may of even been 3 weeks ago, machine was flying already had jackpot repeat 3 times about £2 earlier, it used to be in the funworls arcade the previous year, was there 4-5 years,then some wankers bougfht that arcade got rid of staff and good machines
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i'm thinking of something much older :(
fightstar

Post by fightstar »

This one you had all fruits on board, 3 in a row meant two nudges, complete matrix was jackpot, you could gamble your nudges and try go all way for unlimited, or exchange to cash gamble side.

whay did you say "one month ago" was you there? if so may know machine
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

I remember exchanges Unlimited, there was one in a camp site on the welsh coast recently, plus qiuckstep and blastabank.

Viva the old days. 8)

What was the game called where you could change the gamble? That had a matrix on it. For example, 8p win, gamble to 12p, or down to 4p, or alter the gamble, 12p up to 30p or down to lose. Came out around the same time as the second version of spoof, the one where you needed sound for the heads/tails gamble....... 8)
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

there were alot of stake change 2per's ,memories..............remember spoof2 can't do details though
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

super spoof... mirracles... bonanza... now we're talking old school ! I remember the first super hold empty on a 2p a go machine.. was a kind of bingo ticket thing up the top half of the glass. Didn't reset the reels properly on cancel after a superhold.. so you just 'canceled' the JP symbols around.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

I can remember squashin glass down on reels on eachway shuffle after jp to stop reels going round
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
harry2

Post by harry2 »

These toolers would have loved those. Cabinets made out of chipboard.
Roulette free since December 2011.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

betchrider wrote:I can remember squashin glass down on reels on eachway shuffle after jp to stop reels going round
I used to do that on jokers wild.........
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

ive seen load of old fruits with damaged back doors,where people have prised them open ,no brains needed with these.