DOND - the dream factory

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
westerndevon

DOND - the dream factory

Post by westerndevon »

Just bought this machine £70'er and had 2 MS and so far none going more than £70 nor spinning again although have seen it go a few times in a row on Youtube (although in demo mode)

Pumped over £160 straight into it last night (£1 spin) and cost me over half that before it offered anything worth taking on the DOND, cash pot would go £25 max but would always kill you off once been kicked out the lock in either landing on the ? or an 11 onto the lose. Wasn't until I'd played about £130 without really collecting anything did it MS and that was getting lucking on the hi-lo on the mega shots until it left MS but like I said above it went the straight £70 and no more.

Yet to see a "Go all the way" despite several hours solid play unless this machine doesn't do it?
westerndevon

Post by westerndevon »

Played through about £200 last night before it started being nice to me then it when MS for £83, DOND for £40 followed by another MS for £70 all in the space of £8, spun the lot straight back through and was offered jack shit, plenty of boards but soon killed off on the ? even the top board with almost impossible to get gambling the win/exchange
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Run £500 through it and kill off every feature, collect a low win or turn it off when it starts to GATW
westerndevon

Post by westerndevon »

Does this machine say go all the way on the display like the newer DONDs?
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Yes
BFK

Post by BFK »

Will probably buff out.
westerndevon

Post by westerndevon »

Guess I'll just keep piling them pounds in to see how long it takes

Anyone PM any tips/hints on this machine please?