Access all areas, but not the £50 or £100 box area.

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
JG

Access all areas, but not the £50 or £100 box area.

Post by JG »

Ok. Upgrades can mean the program changes. My experiences of £70 AAA were slim but I had a couple of cheap £70 boxes and one moderately costly (£80 to get) box on the old £70 jackpot. Then of course we get the £100 upgrade. First play in London Gateway. First board phones. Maybe as all other hi techs are off due to leak in ceiling. In drops the £50 box.
Then we have a session in LFE were I see a £3 mega and assume phones, no £60 off and I get £150ish deep before bailing with a high 40s offer :( out of sheer boredom.

Today we have one phoning second board. It's full.

108 phone games. £300 loss.

Out of multiple boards, one board gave the mega deal and cash meter went to £60! I played the game and it out £10 in.

£100 box nil
£50 box nil
£25 box 4 times
£15 box 3 times
£10 box 4 times and then all the other boxes 86 squillion times. Wind up bubble penny came in 5 times, most common box was joiny £6 which it adored....maybe 15-20 times? £8 and £3 also very popular.

Toward the end I was semi forcing it, then after putting in £150 past the phones value, best cob message £25 I banked it back for what I could get £420 deep and I got the bank to just over £100.

Bar noticing one potential wierd thing which has an outside chance of being useful, the session only served to reiterate this is not a scaled up £70 AAA/EWWW it's like playing a rigged Reflex phone game. In fact with those stats, you may actually fancy a cashpot box on a Reflex.

Was I deeply unlucky or has anyone else noted this uber rigged phones game?
JG
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Bad day at the office then?

Adds up to a cool -£400/-£500 for the day?
JG

Post by JG »

The LFE session was a while back. I was still up (just) for the day, but vowed to remember it's realistically a £25 jackpot deal game imo.
JG
Cf

Post by Cf »

My (admittedly few) experience of DOND East and West is that the deal game feels controlled now. Seems to love spinning in the top right boxes.

And it hardly ever lands on the spank square.

Was one of my favourite machines (fun wise) but now I won't go into a pub for one.
ob

Post by ob »

All the 100 machines are blatantly controlled on phones games!
JG

Post by JG »

More weirdness on this one. Phones first board in Chorley FM services. Oh good. But £80 deep for five low value phone games and I'm thinking wtf?!? Phones should be coming back quicker than this. I get left with £2 vs a 1er and it's poo in the box. Deal for £43ish. No great surprise this kills phones, but I sense a slight buzz. Two boards later, not looking too remarkable it gives mega step to nearest win for....bells. Then it was stone dead. Made about £35 on it. Most bizarre.
JG
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

you would go in a pub for east and west wing. shocking games