Bell Fruit Cashino: know anything about this machine?

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
benpollard99

Bell Fruit Cashino: know anything about this machine?

Post by benpollard99 »

Hi, I've just joined up and introduced myself over in the Introduce Yourself forum.

I have a Bell Fruit Cashino machine and I cant seem to find out anything about it. When I Google it all I seem to get are emulator sites with the machine. Is this club machine extremely rare or was it not popular or what? My paperwork says its from 1994 and I've had it in my collection of games for around 8-10 years.

Any info would be great, even if you just remember playing it or something.

Cheers
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

never heard of a bellfruit cashino, there is a barcrest cashino which isn't really a fruit machine.

might help if you posted a picture of it.. :)
benpollard99

Post by benpollard99 »

heres a youtube video of it http://youtu.be/Wda9_ZnscHw

i really cant seem to find much out about it. any info appreciated.
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

what info are you after?
benpollard99

Post by benpollard99 »

thanks for the reply.

not really sure exactly was just interested in general and what it might be worth.
Thought it was weird not much about it on the net when i searched.
I bought it more than ten years ago replaced all the bulbs etc. but has been in storage pretty much since then due to lack of space so thought maybe i would sell it on to someone who would appreciate it abit more.
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

ive worked in the industry off and on fir over twenty years now and i cant for the life of me remember that machine.

i do remeber the cabinet, i reckon it's roughly 20years old. not sure which technology it uses but will probably be pre-scorp 4 stuff.

there might be some value in the parts, everything will be obsolete so working parts from older machines can be worth some money.

best bet would be to post some pictures of the board and power supply, see whats in it..