Help with "daylight robbery "

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
Dirtylash

Help with "daylight robbery "

Post by Dirtylash »

Hi I have recently saved a bellfruit daylight robbery fruit machine from the scrap heap , and need some help as I can't find any sort of manual anywhere . First when I start it up everything seems ok then " meter 5 fault " comes up and in not sure what that relates to . Secondly could someone give me a rough idea on how to set up the machine .
Any help would be mucky appreciated
AMK

Post by AMK »

Hi mate, I used to own this machine, I don't have the manual anymore, but I have a feeling that meter 5 is hopper related.

Take the hopper out and check to make sure everything is ok, I remember my machine did this, I pulled it out, checked the wiring and then put it back in and it came back on fine.

What do you mean when you want to setup the machine? Putting the float in is easy with the refill key. Im sure there will be more people on here who will be able to help if this doesnt help lol.

Good luck mate,

sometimes there are manuals that crop up on eBay too, so could be worth a look.
... Join The Party!
Dirtylash

Post by Dirtylash »

Thanks for that , I wasn't sure to set it up how much was needed putting into the hopper as I'm new to this , as in what coins to put in and how much. And if anything else needs doing as I set it up
AMK

Post by AMK »

Right. The float was £125 in pound coins on mine. Put the coins in the hopper. Turn the refill key to the right on the front door and press the hopper top up button inside the machine on the side or near the hopper.

To dump the coins, have the key turned again and there's a dump button inside the bottom cash door, inside the mini locked door, where the coins go.

Good luck!
... Join The Party!