Drunken Clam

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
JG

Drunken Clam

Post by JG »

I've fallen out with this. At first I thought it was alright. I even had a mega streak in box followed by IM for flat when it first arrived.
However recently if takes ages to give phones back. Say you win £5 on the phones. That'll be £10 spend on losing gambles that eat the %, then a £4 board, then a £5 board, then a £6 GIGGITY board then a £4 board, don't forget all the losing down then £40 later your bog standard rigged deal, let's play for 10p to £20 in the box please. If you want to spend £300 for your lines then so be it. Flat then no flash just maybe a red money box next board.
The DOB is always lose. Only redeeming features are the old how's your father and the unique lounge Muzak version of the theme tune. Gameplay is so dire and those SFX? The invince is just Stewie talking about poo for ages and all that 'ahoo how unfortunate' soon wears thin. I had to walk over a ton down the other day as I was getting the urge to put it through with a chair. Losing down gambles are a big no no. It's like playing a hot hot hot all those forced wins. 78% doesn't cut it. So a big fuck you to the top boys who have the method and I know there's a method as DOB is now always shit, used to give you a chance. Where's my £15 cashpot first board? Next spin will be red sevens? Dob being fairer, deals on consecutive boards? All this extra stinginess so where's my roll? My back to back mega? 140/210?
Total balls.
JG
Cf

Post by Cf »

I don't mind this machine as it's one of the last Bellfruits to feel fair.

Have to played any of the new ones? Triple, Call of Booty (new chip), Sixth Sense, Take a Chance? Take the stinginess you talk of up there and times it by 10. The new Bellfruit profile is horrible.
JG

Post by JG »

What you have done there is to compare a polished turd to a collection of smeary turds.
JG
Sixbomb

Post by Sixbomb »

Bell Fruit are trying to do a Reflex.
ridye

Post by ridye »

They're actually a lot more dangerous than Reflex

See Alice on 70/70 pots? You know it's shit so don't really end up doing your nut in one unless you're a bit stupid

See Triple DOND on 70/70 pots? A lot more tempting to have a go even though I consider it shit
ob

Post by ob »

The bottom half off new bfms is just bank job gold style now, red reels, poxy safe 1-3 wins, loves lose downs etc. The QPS style deal games are a wonder to behold, anything over 20 is nigh on impossible and get this offer from a new one god knows what its called but some alien theme and its got a double DOND style feature on it....

Its 20 blatently in the "box" as both sides have 20 left....

20 or mega left on one side.....

Offer....

£21!!!!!!!
ridye

Post by ridye »

ob wrote:The bottom half off new bfms is just bank job gold style now, red reels, poxy safe 1-3 wins, loves lose downs etc. The QPS style deal games are a wonder to behold, anything over 20 is nigh on impossible and get this offer from a new one god knows what its called but some alien theme and its got a double DOND style feature on it....

Its 20 blatently in the "box" as both sides have 20 left....

20 or mega left on one side.....

Offer....

£21!!!!!!!
Ah that would be the new Bank Job Gold clone. Total shite. It even kindly informs you 'next board within X spins' or 'next board will open DOND game' which gets so fucking annoying. I forced one and it was literally giving the message every single spin towards the end! POINTLESS!
ob

Post by ob »

Forcing new style qps games seems rather pointless. However happy they are or however long its been since the last time they had paid anything approaching 70 is, Id still wager they'd cost a good 130 plus and quite happily go for 70!
ridye

Post by ridye »

Usually £170 for a £140. Although never mind new style QPS I took a £125 hit on a Crown Jewels on the way home!

Had a Bank Job Gold go in after £90 the other day in the middle of nowhere pub. Flat. £199 to give a £140. Fuck off!
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Bank job merchant ,,,,classic keshism
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

JG wrote:What you have done there is to compare a polished turd to a collection of smeary turds.
You do make me laugh!
Cf

Post by Cf »

Sixbomb wrote:Bell Fruit are trying to do a Reflex.
This is exactly what it feels like. They're moving away from the type of machine which can be £100 off deal towards machines which will always offer deal for a reasonable amount, but have a much tighter profile to make up for it. I don't like it.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Cf wrote:This is exactly what it feels like. They're moving away from the type of machine which can be £100 off deal towards machines which will always offer deal for a reasonable amount, but have a much tighter profile to make up for it. I don't like it.
Not really the case.... it's just CWC's like yourself don't know how to play them.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

And does JG always slate a machine his just got a trick on?
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
martdaman

Post by martdaman »

Hats off to you sir Feeder!