Bank on it.

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

Yawn Gaz. The trap rarely costs less than 60 so it's pretty worthless on the chipped ones, don't give a fuck if I'm throwing scraps out, have fun clueys.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Just pointing out everyones guilty of letting things slip.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

Fair enough mate, I'll erase my posts, just pointing out that the original prog was a highly profitable game until people that knew half the deal ruined it for the sake of trying to show off.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

JG wrote:Can someone PM me the trap please? I've only got 56 working TSL Machine Xs left. Yes OSCAR!!!!

Macheeen-iiiine-oooooon-eeeeeen-EGGS

The trap is put in 60 for first phones. Then kick it really hard and it'll feel so scared it puts cashpot in box.
Why did you deliberately delete the Dream Factory thread George, it was very insightful and humourous.

By the way there is an unchipped machine X in Wibble-on-the-Wold. Take an accomplice as you don't wish to be spotted like Rob was when he did the Party Mix's via Clockwork Oranges in Weston Super Mare.
BFK

Post by BFK »

The Dark Horse wrote:Fair enough mate, I'll erase my posts, just pointing out that the original prog was a highly profitable game until people that knew half the deal ruined it for the sake of trying to show off.
I've never boasted about fuck all on here, whatever I wrote would not have been in that manner.

I've been aware of the trap for sometime and was aware of it several days after the CP blag, I've not referred to that at all. It would have only been a comment I made prior to knowing anything and more likely a reference to the fact that the machine was shite as many CP's were often on £70 and tough to get out. Obviously it doesn't look like that when later on down the line a trick comes out for said machine!!!
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

JG wrote:
Let's talk about Rob being spotted playing Clockwork Oranges on the Party Mix in Weston Super Mare. They were in that big Olympia Leisure place across the road from the Penny blooper slots weren't they? I do recall Rob mentioning something about a customer seeing him play them. I assume that customer was an accomplice of yours or Mystery Cherry or a highly trained SAS member (secret Astra spy).
So he WAS spotted then. Very interesting.
JG

Post by JG »

How on earth did you know a) That there was a fault with that game (now clopped) and b) Rob was playing them in the first place?
JG
BFK

Post by BFK »

Open talk of clockwork oranges?

The Dark Horse will be pissed............
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

I already apologised and said it may have just been my own paranoia BFK, I was not referring to your post. I agree you don't show off in your posts, I don't really care who posts what on here anyway tbh its a free country, it's just painful to watch good things butchered by people talking on this site.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Fair play.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

six degrees of separation

You may think i'm a cunt but your contact is my contact - for example.

Bank on its got out not because of this site. Players play machines and players notice things. if for several weeks they see 70 pots everywhere then all of a sudden resets or not much above then that right there would ring alarm bells even between Sloths ears.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

don't care what anyone says for the majority of the time these were good you were all forcing for natural gatw not doing them off the board selector and dial........seen loads and loads of players playing them wrong and this wasn't exactly when they were fresh this was months in.....oh no i've let it slip.......DO ME A FUCKING FAVOUR HONESTLY
Jack bauer
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Reepham was always good but then DP Leisure chipped the bloody thing!
AMK

Post by AMK »

I was seen playing them in GY in that laser quest arcade. Some skanky women who was watching from the double decker. Was lucky she didn't tell the cross eyed oaf of a gaffer there.
... Join The Party!
AMK

Post by AMK »

I wasn't ever seen in Olympia leisure W-S-M, they were most friendly refilling them, as was the ten penny falls opposite.

The foreign looking girl is ever so friendly but the fat girl is super moody. Who is that old bloke with the glasses, remember seeing him in there years ago, seem to just be munting the 500's now.
... Join The Party!