Bank on it.

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
maverick69

Bank on it.

Post by maverick69 »

Looks similar to a bankers bonus....3 stakes with cash pots changing once pound inserted. What are they like? cash pot and afters like a red mist or different profile. cash pots were low. played a board and was dead got a cob super streak left it 13 up . not experimented with it yet
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

Missed it all mate. They've been around a while and you could flip flop one to squeeze all the juice out, but they are all prunes now.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

First time you seen one? Well dond has a mind of its own. I played one when they first come out both maxed out pots. 500 deep eventually got 2 pots and 70 within 5 dond games. Then the method come out then they got chipped. Now I walk past them.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Yup, used to put CP in the box on a GATW board before chippage.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

titchno1 wrote:First time you seen one? Well dond has a mind of its own. I played one when they first come out both maxed out pots. 500 deep eventually got 2 pots and 70 within 5 dond games. Then the method come out then they got chipped. Now I walk past them.
Ah... the Simon Schama of fruits dispenses another thrilling history.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Nixxy wrote:Yup, used to put CP in the box on a GATW board before chippage.
Not every board
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
ob

Post by ob »

maverick69 wrote:Looks similar to a bankers bonus....3 stakes with cash pots changing once pound inserted. What are they like? cash pot and afters like a red mist or different profile. cash pots were low. played a board and was dead got a cob super streak left it 13 up . not experimented with it yet
LOL is this really what the north of the UK is like that this machine is a new thing!!!!! Chipped months ago absolute whore of a machine now, that's all you need to know.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Ur a regular player and you've only just seen a bank on it?

They were everywhere!!!! North, South East and west!!!
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

A 70jp super grand golden game truck I have seen once.....phone was dead.

Can we not throw info around about bank on its please I have L@%e T#E D?&%£S n M%&A D&(S to play and I hear something for E$+¥%E S%•1£ES B&%K has come out
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Saw my 1st bank on it for months up manchester last week, they were everywhere when they 1st came out then dissapeared fast. Not the greatest method, thankfully never got done over with a repeat on the 1st.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Cf

Post by Cf »

Few of em around here. I don't mind them. So easy to be seeming to play well though and before you know it you're £100+ in for no reason. £2 box on DOND? Bye bye!
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

This was a good game, 150 profits regularly, until idiots on here thought they would broadcast to the nation that you could get cashpot off the flash because they didn't know how to trap it early and were putting over 200 in each one to get it. BFK was first to leave one of his not so hidden clues, but I'd like to thank ob espescially for completely outing what was a very profitable game that I had near enough to myself round here. I wish the machine world wasn't so pathetic that players seek validitification from other players by showing off they know something the other doesn't , even if they perceive it as worthless.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Where did I do that?
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Last 1 I played gave the fairly rare CP offer.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

Can't find the post but you wrote something like, "two cash pots on 70, think about it", before the clue came out. Sorry, maybe that's just my own paranoia but it seemed like you were talking about the method. I remember ob put a stupid smiley winking face and started saying they're good, then a fake profile Murray came on with someone completely blurting it. This site sabotaged that clue for me and probably caused the chip.