Questions About My Fruit Machine

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
SeanFace101

Questions About My Fruit Machine

Post by SeanFace101 »

Hey, I have got the Bell-Fruit Deal or No Deal The Dream Factory fruit machine.
I bought it about 2 weeks ago & im still not sure about a few things about it.
If anybody can help me out with the following questions it would be appreciated.

Q = How do i set the float level to £125 instead of £250 which it is at just now?
Q = Why does it try to pay out the jackpot when there isnt enough cash in the hopper to be able to?
Q = It makes a slight buzzing noise sometimes? (Slighty louder when the lights a more lite up)

Anybody help me out with some info please?
Thanks, Sean!
Sean Here
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Number 2, it's a gambling machine that runs to a programme governed by a %, Why should it not try to pay the Jackpot just because the hopper is low ?

If it was sited in a pub and then only floated with £10 that would mean nobody has a chance of winning because it shouldn't pay the jackpot out ?
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
SeanFace101

Post by SeanFace101 »

gambogaz1 wrote:Number 2, it's a gambling machine that runs to a programme governed by a %, Why should it not try to pay the Jackpot just because the hopper is low ?

If it was sited in a pub and then only floated with £10 that would mean nobody has a chance of winning because it shouldn't pay the jackpot out ?
Hey.
thanks for your reply.
Its not in a pub, i have got it in my house, games room i have with poker table, etc.. in it, but i want to have it so if my friends win cash, its theirs to keep.
Its the first friut machine i have bought and still trying to figure out some things about it.

How much cash should i leave in it?
Sean Here
ob

Post by ob »

I'd float it with a tenner, fat chance anyone will win more than that on one of those :P
SeanFace101

Post by SeanFace101 »

JG wrote:Q3, that's the Stadium PSU, sounds noisy at home at times, you don't get to hear it in the pub unless you're there for doors and there's absolutely no ambient noise.
Thanks for your reply.
So is this something i dont need to worry about? I thought something may need fixed because it was making that noise :P
Sean Here
SeanFace101

Post by SeanFace101 »

JG wrote:No need to worry. It's not the most sophisticated power supply ever. It's the same principle as when you use cheap speaker cable and hear the buzz over the speakers when you turn up the volume. As its only a slight noise, no need to worry imo
Ok, thats good to hear.
Thanks for letting me know :D
Sean Here
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Don't forget to set it to 70% for your "mates"!