Deal Or No Deal Big Reds and Crazy Chair

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
turbomook

Post by turbomook »

Could not get the 4 phone nudge trick working on my big reds.. does this mean its been chipped? Or am i doing it wrong?
Scott

Post by Scott »

Chipped.
Cobwebs 👆
turbomook

Post by turbomook »

Cheers
silent g

Post by silent g »

i really am sorry to all the people who i have cost thousands of pounds by writing my post in this thread,
i didnt mean to let the brilliant trick with full details out of the bag,
i have probably caused a critical rechip for letting the beaut out of the bag as its never been mentioned on here before.
very sorry for boasting too :(

fuck you haters, i told ya, if you have a problem with me then your more than welcome to come and say it to my face rather than hide behind a screen chatting shit about how i wreck the game, and boasting ????

i knew about burn offs 6 months ago and its never been mentioned
and im off out now to do 4 emptiers,
hows that for boasting fucktards.

you should know if this post is aimed at you!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Scott wrote:Going back to big reds, yes its really old but plenty of people read this board that would otherwise have no idea what feature is this best without this thread, why give them a leg up?
Image.

Silent has to be seen to be the man who knows this and knows that, it helps to elevate his player status amongst his brethren.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

6months yet you still play misits?
silent g

Post by silent g »

Jg I must be a homo coz I love u :)
I do t deliberately boast about thing, if it seems like that it an accident.
USA my mate told me about it 6 months ago but you can't live on one fruit that you make £15 or £35 on when not flying when you can make £100+ on mists and perfs
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

silent g wrote:Jg I must be a homo coz I love u :)
I do t deliberately boast about thing, if it seems like that it an accident.
USA my mate told me about it 6 months ago but you can't live on one fruit that you make £15 or £35 on when not flying when you can make £100+ on mists and perfs
your right about mists!! the flatter the better
justice For The 96
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Was on these only about a month ago and they pissed all over mists and perfects for earnings per hour. When nobody was doing these they were huge. I wish I'd had it six month cos I wouldn't have touched a mist or perfect to be honest
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
turbomook

Post by turbomook »

silent g wrote:i really am sorry to all the people who i have cost thousands of pounds by writing my post in this thread,
i have probably caused a critical rechip for letting the beaut out of the bag as its never been mentioned on here before.

fuck you haters, i told ya, if you have a problem with me then your more than welcome to come and say it to my face rather than hide behind a screen chatting shit about how i wreck the game, and boasting ????

Well said!!
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

silent g wrote:i really am sorry to all the people who i have cost thousands of pounds by writing my post in this thread,

I sense that your apology for costing other players thousands of pounds is not genuine. We all know we are welcome to tell you how much of a boasty twit you are, so an invite is not necessary. Personally I'd rather voice my displeasure on here than travel down to Dartford, but this is more a testament to your general insignificance than a depiction of the fear you transmit through this forum.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

mr lugsy wrote:plenty of talk about cash combo in the original threads , so it's a bit like shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted
Why isn't this guy Silent G banned? For his continuing damaging posts?
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

And whilst I dig in about this Silent G guy, I used to go all over Dartford and surrounding area, Quicksilver in Bluewater shopping centre had something or other I used to empty regularly - cant remember what now. The whole area was hardly 'burnt' to the degree he's making out. So either he has established himself recently, or he's a big fraud.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

if everyone on this site boasted then the said party would be out boasted left right and centre,i have been going dartford/bexley area once a week for the last few months the only things that were torched were the odd perfect and mists dream etc,anyway im off need an earlyish night got a hopper in a spoons for doors,then looking at a place to live then who knows i might just treat myself to that 5 series i have had my eye on.......then up north next week as there is alot of certain places that have a certain machine thats an easy stress free raise......im really not 1 to boast mind
Jack bauer
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

eastangliapro wrote:no red cash or features 3 mega cups.....higher dead
He gave me £35 in Cafe for that! I said look 3 Mega cups and I can't collect. Some of the bulbs are out on the features and cash which helped to strengthen my complaint!