titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

i dont play enough of these so thats maybe why
skimbob

Post by skimbob »

Well worth a board for a cb
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

they arnt really that common in my area. but yeah its the most genorous macine i can think of for cob.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

load of shit
bowie

Post by bowie »

Got quite a few of these, had a few sessions just busting, seems to give out a few freebies, no pattern though. Good couple of time it's gave a couple of 40's close together and still been going, not huge profit by any means but not the worst.
ridye

Post by ridye »

Funny how much I've played these yet only tonight I busted some features I haven't had before. Namely Hi Lo Dough which just said £5 * 7 = £35 and that was that!

The key with these I find is get something decent early on and get off! The one I played this evening had a £70 pot to start with, yet I ended up breaking even £80 in £80 out. Got a fair session though considering all the busts and games. Just don't rely on Deal Or No Deal coming back, it seems to have a nasty period randomly where it will vanish despite a small value box - 50p and a couple of repeats? Bye bye Deal for £70!

They're quite enjoyable as they're similar to Perfects but they generally aren't getting burned to death basically.