Happy Hour

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
ridye

Happy Hour

Post by ridye »

Posted on Potty, copied and pasted
3 beer glasses in view to get on the board (or fruit win). On £1 stake you get Deal open (Happy Hour!) with 3 in view, I did get it once. On the other stakes I'm guessing you can get 3 on winline too. However! There is also a special 'Happy Hour' icon on the third reel which you can hold to add letters to a trail that says 'Happy Hour' on the bottom of the machine. If you complete the 'trail' that opens up Deal on board entry too. I got it on 50p stake so not sure if getting it all lit on £1 stake would add any extra benefits.

Nudges can be banked! However on 50p stake at least they can only be banked for the next spin, they can't be carried over and over like on East Wing West Wing.

There is also a fruit matrix and apparently if you light it all up you get a Bonus. I never lit it all up so I never got to find out what the bonus was.

So onto the board we go and there is your typical cash and feature stacks on the right so not too much to explain with those. There are 2 boards, as opposed to 3 on Spank. The lower board is INCREDIBLY similar to CYBTB, full of add cash and add feature squares. To progress to the higher board you have to collect 3 'blokes', if you land on the 'bloke' square it can add more than one sometimes. There is also a dirty 'Game Over' square though on the lower board, called 'You're Barred'! (sure we've all heard that a few times during our punts!).

Also a CYBTB Streak Matrix, with the usual 'one red box away from Mega Streak' tease!

The upper board is slightly confusing and I didn't fully get my head round it, there is a section in the middle containing shots and some form of mega meter but since I wasn't ever going to collect any of this I didn't really pay that much attention. Once on this top board you can't get killed via the Game Over square, so you'll only be at risk from the ? square. 'Tip Off' square is MFTB, unlike Mega it never mentioned what Happy Or Bust would be.

Which brings me onto...Happy Or Bust! If you press this, you either get one of the 3 DOND games open (Happy Hour, Super Happy Hour or Mega Happy Hour!), similar board style to Cash Ahoy with Super or Mega knocking out some of the lower values. The icons for Happy Hour are represented by beer mugs, which kept flashing red when HOBing but I cannot work out why.

Can't remember the exact Deal game values but from the ones I remember getting I would take a guess at standard DOND values! And then we come to the Cashpot seperate progressive pots on each stake, 25p capped to £25 as usual, the display is in the same location as a Spank. The game has the Cashpot offer! But again in Cash Ahoy style no actual reel, I dealt the Cashpot offer and it was apparently the 'mystery value' anyway, take from that what you will!

Final thing on the subject of reels, IT HAS RED REELS! Which I got rather excited about as I kept holding 2 beer mugs in the hope dropping in the third would give instadeal. Then came a fruit win and 'ALL FRUIT WINS WILL BE DOUBLED!!!111'. Joy.

Anyway think that is everything covered, I put £45 in for £80 out so not too bad really for a first go.

Basically think CYBTB meets Mega meets Spank meets Cash Ahoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKDpWZayTrE
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Your point being?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

I think he was just supplying a write-up on a machine that hasn't been mentioned yet on fruitchat.
Quoting his sources to avoid your strict copywrite penalties ;)
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

ok!
The Duke of betchington Betchrider