Can you say exactly what is in your box every time?!! ;)

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

Maybe, There Is Markings On Hi Lo Reel Bands Too And Bottom Reels....
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

hmm ,,,, i thought initially that surely its down to the original plastic mould/cast process ,,,,,,, churning out thousands of the same piece of plastic at the factory .
Little discipline = BIG issue

kong

Post by kong »

kidgloves wrote:I gues if I combined the two, then I'd be much more accurate from the off...
A combination of the two is the most reliable I find. As you say, you can usually time it to a couple either side, then a quick glance if necessary to confirm exactly what it is. £70 / £1 , and 1p / £35 (both right next to each other) should be the only ones that sometimes warrant a closer look to make sure!

Anyone else noticed how they seem to leave the groups of similar looking box values now? E.g. towards the end of a deal game you might have £2 / £20 / CP, or 1p/ £1 with £35 / £70! Seems to happen more than probability dictates that it should...
Cf

Post by Cf »

Anyone looked at Right Time Right Deal markings? There's one with a blatent mark on the right of the MS but i've played others where it's completely clear. A bit odd.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Right time right deal is just the suppliers shaving off the excess, seen it on most deals.
Kong been saying for ages that theres something up with how they eliminate the values.
Yes can read boxes fine but been caught out a few times with lighting etc
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
silent g

Post by silent g »

if the markings were to let the machine know what its on, wouldnt tab shaving effect the machine ?
ive also seen mega's with black tabs drawn on :/
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
kong

Post by kong »

silent g wrote:if the markings were to let the machine know what its on, wouldnt tab shaving effect the machine ?
/
They aren't there to let the machine know whats the in the box. I've played a deal before with the entire DOND reel removed, and that still knew it was a crap box every time!!
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

10ps are easy to determine from other boxes.
7-10-2-7-LOSE

Post by 7-10-2-7-LOSE »

Eyes up!