DOND Rapid Round

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

MrRed wrote:Does anyone want to explain why 5 cash strikes red on this gave me £5!!
I would imagine it was because when you got on the board the game picked £5 from the {MAX FEATURE VALUE} table in the code. Not much help I know, but that's how tedious and excruciating these games have become. Maybe they should only let this feature through on £10 boards or above.
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

Because if they did it would probably be called Bullion Bars or No Bullion Bars.
image45

Post by image45 »

Nixxy wrote: No cashpot and a very dodgy square called 'One Box Game', which gives you an instant DOND game where you've only got the blue boxes (1p to £4) and the £70 lit. It knocks out the £70 box very quickly of course.
Have had the £70 box three times this month alone, from the 'One Box Game'

I normally hit this machine in the local Wetherspoon pub on Monday evening after the busy weekend activity.
The Cash or Bust button will often give mega streak at this time, it has three times this month giving a £140 and two £75 payouts. I have never had a ‘Go all the Way’ or Mega Streak from playing on the board.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Where's Nixxy of late?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
tonytiger11

Post by tonytiger11 »

The new machines are getting chipped all the time, so that the big prizes are less available than what they are on the older ones. The values of Streaks have been altered, and getting hold of the big money is virtually impossible. These new machines have powerful game boards and inviting idle modes which make the player think yes I really want to play this, and win big money, but the truth is, you will spend MORE on these machines than what you get out of them. The value of a Streak on an older £35 Jackpot used to be between £6 and £14, and even on some of the EARLIER £70 Jackpots was about the same, but on these newer ones, you are lucky if a Streak pays out £5. It depends on individual players of course, but my advice is their not worth wasting your money on.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

betchrider wrote:Where's Nixxy of late?
Here he is - I fell asleep in the airing cupboard (for a couple of months)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy