live the dream

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
silent g

live the dream

Post by silent g »

is there a new chip on these ?
i played 7 of these yesterday and on 3 of them i noticed that when trapped the last value on dond was £50 and all the rest were £70 ?
ive not noticed this before ?
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
neil222

Post by neil222 »

thats on 25p when you trap it the value of the last box stays the same, so it hadnt been upgraded to 70! no chip
fat fat fat i tell you
silent g

Post by silent g »

i see.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Yes for some reason on 25p if it has not been upgraded then it just stays at £50. I've often wondered what would happen if you take the game, prob still give 70, but the fruit thinks that's the top box.
tommya

Post by tommya »

It takes away the 50 tried it before
silent g

Post by silent g »

sometimes i take the game on 25p,
i did yesterday a few times,
i blame that on dan-k telling me the extra £10 on the ms effects the £1 stake lol.
i personally think it doesnt but if i did get a £80 ms then it was one of those "40 back for fones" ones he'd say "i told you so" and id risk the extra £10 just so he cant say it lol.

if it left the £50 and a £70 at the end do you think the offer would be £70 ?
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

everyone should rake the game on 25p.. respect for other players, kind of a calling card, JP box - go carefull.
silent g

Post by silent g »

Thumper wrote:everyone should rake the game on 25p.. respect for other players, kind of a calling card, JP box - go carefull.
good point :)
saw a blackcurrant soda next to the fruity,
asked the barmaid if the blackcurrant soda drinker had played the fruit, she said he just came in bought the drink and never drunk it and left again, the liv phoned straight away lol.
ob

Post by ob »

Thumper wrote:everyone should rake the game on 25p.. respect for other players, kind of a calling card, JP box - go carefull.
Thats the last thing anyone around here would want to do! Rather the opposite I'd say!
Mike25

Post by Mike25 »

Are you for real Silent g? I look to this forum to see where my 'peers' are at. It is clear from your previous posts that you consider yourself at least semi professional and like to talk about it. In the past week you have even gone so far as to state how much you've earned in the Dartford area the last five times you've been out. Where is the level of professionalism here?

You talk about YOUR area and YOUR routes, and how you feel that you're justified in warning people off the area. A good professional does not have to do this, their work does it for them.

You state:
I play machines 2 or 3 times a week,
where do you find im short of cash if i make up to £800 in a day ?
ive got nothing to spend cash on, ive got everything.
money iis just a good life bonus to me.
And then go on to say:
i like it easy, easy money easy life.
if someone moves on to my route it makes my day harder, so i have to get a new route or tell them to fuck off.
Don't you feel these statements are somewhat contradictory? You are someone who has everything but still bother to play machines - and get upset when you see others doing the same. Then you go to a public forum and write to anyone who cares to read about your experiences and thoughts, thus encouraging people to do the same!

Rather than work hard to keep on top of the area, you get upset when people go to the same pubs as you, play the same games as you, with the same information as you. No doubt, instead of taking some of my points on board, you will comeback with a barrage of abuse/threats or mock me as you assume I am new to the game.

And then there is the start of this thread:
i played 7 of these yesterday and on 3 of them i noticed that when trapped the last value on dond was £50 and all the rest were £70 ?
I've heard of people playing dumb to try and find out information, but this is just a bit too far for that. You will no doubt claim to have been playing these since they were on test, and that you play them around Dartford all the time. Have you had your eyes closed? Because either you have not been playing them long or you do not pay any attention to what you are doing, something fundamental to being a good professional. Did it not cross your mind that you were still able to win on it in exactly the same way as your friend showed you. Re-programmed machines usually stop the machine from paying out in a certain way. If you were able to still win what are you fussed about. If there was another trick, it would have already been chipped, but then I suppose you couldn't feign knowing the trick for the past seven months or so.

In the past week your comments have demonstrated that you apply little thought to your posts, and even less thought when playing. You merely swan around Dartford playing the machines that others have taught you, threatening anyone who you feel is doing the same.
AND my bullying works coz if any fucker wants to try and give it back i'll just smack the shit out of them!

I look forward to your next thread. What could it be I wonder. Perhaps:

New program? I played a machine today and it was taking 25 pence for every spin, I'm sure it was taking a pound for each spin yesterday.

Or

New chip??? Just played a Spank the Banker, got the jackpot using the trick, and it payed out 60 pounds of the money in ten pound notes! Can someone confirm?

I feel that perhaps you may make more of that money you don't need, and might find your life slightly easier if you acted a bit more like your namesake.

Anyway, I think I've spotted a gap in the market, I'm off to Dartford.
tommya

Post by tommya »

Brill post
silent g

Post by silent g »

Mike I CBA to read all that shit, but I fucked your mum.
Arrr how'd ya feel,
Pussy ole.

I make good cash and dartford isn't my main route, I just live near there and pass through a few pubs there when shopping so stfu about dartford all the time you fucking bum nugget.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Mike25 wrote:Are you for real Silent g? I look to this forum to see where my 'peers' are at. It is clear from your previous posts that you consider yourself at least semi professional and like to talk about it. In the past week you have even gone so far as to state how much you've earned in the Dartford area the last five times you've been out. Where is the level of professionalism here?

You talk about YOUR area and YOUR routes, and how you feel that you're justified in warning people off the area. A good professional does not have to do this, their work does it for them.

You state:
I play machines 2 or 3 times a week,
where do you find im short of cash if i make up to £800 in a day ?
ive got nothing to spend cash on, ive got everything.
money iis just a good life bonus to me.
And then go on to say:
i like it easy, easy money easy life.
if someone moves on to my route it makes my day harder, so i have to get a new route or tell them to fuck off.
Don't you feel these statements are somewhat contradictory? You are someone who has everything but still bother to play machines - and get upset when you see others doing the same. Then you go to a public forum and write to anyone who cares to read about your experiences and thoughts, thus encouraging people to do the same!

Rather than work hard to keep on top of the area, you get upset when people go to the same pubs as you, play the same games as you, with the same information as you. No doubt, instead of taking some of my points on board, you will comeback with a barrage of abuse/threats or mock me as you assume I am new to the game.

And then there is the start of this thread:
I've heard of people playing dumb to try and find out information, but this is just a bit too far for that. You will no doubt claim to have been playing these since they were on test, and that you play them around Dartford all the time. Have you had your eyes closed? Because either you have not been playing them long or you do not pay any attention to what you are doing, something fundamental to being a good professional. Did it not cross your mind that you were still able to win on it in exactly the same way as your friend showed you. Re-programmed machines usually stop the machine from paying out in a certain way. If you were able to still win what are you fussed about. If there was another trick, it would have already been chipped, but then I suppose you couldn't feign knowing the trick for the past seven months or so.

In the past week your comments have demonstrated that you apply little thought to your posts, and even less thought when playing. You merely swan around Dartford playing the machines that others have taught you, threatening anyone who you feel is doing the same.
AND my bullying works coz if any fucker wants to try and give it back i'll just smack the shit out of them!

I look forward to your next thread. What could it be I wonder. Perhaps:

New program? I played a machine today and it was taking 25 pence for every spin, I'm sure it was taking a pound for each spin yesterday.

Or

New chip??? Just played a Spank the Banker, got the jackpot using the trick, and it payed out 60 pounds of the money in ten pound notes! Can someone confirm?

I feel that perhaps you may make more of that money you don't need, and might find your life slightly easier if you acted a bit more like your namesake.

Anyway, I think I've spotted a gap in the market, I'm off to Dartford.
Excellent post. Welcome to the boards. :)
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

So have any of the few that have mentioned going dartford, actually Gone there?
silent g

Post by silent g »

feeder22 wrote:So have any of the few that have mentioned going dartford, actually Gone there?
ive done dartford every day coz thats my main route and its fat as fuck, i made £800 every day there in the last 2 weeks and if i saw any players i just beat them up and threw them out of town!

i doubt any of the melts will come to dartford because
1, they dont know if theres anything there
2, they wouldnt know where anything was if it was good other than checking the spoons and arcade
3, it may be a waste of a long journey
4, if they really thought it was my rout they'd stay the fuck off of it coz theyre all pussy's.