live the dream

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

mate all you got to do is type DARTFORD into ''Beer in the evening'' website and they search every pub that comes up!! then Dartford is taken over
justice For The 96
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

ive never done too bad when ive gone there, probs only 3/4 times in my whole life mind
Unbelievable Jeff
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Ever time I've been dartford I've done ok, there's an app on the iPhone called pubs and bars. All the pubs are easy to find.

And I like his.... I'm going to kick there head in again. He's Getting defensive about his fruits again.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Just go with somebody who can have a pagger pay em for day tell em may be trouble. Loads up here who'd go for a nifty but doesn't appeal to me. There's always somebody harder g. You're making yersen look daft an all mate
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
BFK

Post by BFK »

£800 every day for last 2 weeks?
tommya

Post by tommya »

BFK wrote:£800 every day for last 2 weeks?
I smell bullshit
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

i had a mate that thought he was nails never lost a fight, then he had a fight in exeter on a night out with this marine and he got his arsed kicked. like betch says these always someone harder....u dont know if someones carrying a knife these days g mate....u gotta think.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

im a lover not a fighter, so nobody beat me up please, you will win
Unbelievable Jeff
silent g

Post by silent g »

tommya wrote:
BFK wrote:£800 every day for last 2 weeks?
I smell bullshit
im glad people on here can tell wtf scarcasm is ffs!

dartford is shit, go on beer in the evening if you want and find that most pubs dont even have a fruit and if they do it'll be £25/£35 shit or a box clever!

if im going through dartford its because im shopping or meeting someone for a drink and theres still only 6 machines that i'll try including the arcade.

dartford aint my route so fill your boots but if you want me to meet you there for a scrap just let me know, and yes there is bigger harder people that me but i know some of the biggest and hardest around so if you want to start a battle bring yourself and your biggest mate and ill sort you out! This offer is extended to everyone apart from JG. I was playing in Dartford one day and I was £799 up, just chasing that last quid, when in walks JG.
"SILENT G! IT'S YOU" he boomed, an absolute giant of a man he was, nearly five foot tall, "THIS IS MY AREA NOW. YOU MUST STEP DOWN AND RETIRE OTHERWISE WE WILL FALL OUT."
I could see he was deadly serious and initial impressions told me he was highly skilled in Ji-Ju-hakihaki-Harri-Hokey-Cokey-ate-kwon-do so I stepped back and said "Ok JG, I will step down and you may take over my area" BUT LISTEN!!! That was just JG ok, if any of you other pussies try so much as to press the left buttons on my Perfect Deals to see if a red box lights up then I will KILL YOU ALL.

as the the little mugs running their mouth on here trying to wind me up, just know that if i do ever see you theres gonna be a fight!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I went there a lot too back when it had the 35 stoppers hi los and everything, used to a be a huge raise!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Silent needs help I think. He sounds like a proper knob/ bully. Can someone tell him to stop fuckng moaning, he's on £800 a day fr fuck sake.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

I feel sorry for any kids he has.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Mr McStreak wrote:I feel sorry for any kids he has.
how he acts on here does that mean his a bully or cunt to his kids? His got bigger balls than most his prepared to stand up and fight his corner when it comes to machines. Wrong in some people's eyes but there's loads of players out there that do it.

Most on here couldn't take the heat so what do they do instead, break buttons.
Button breakers are the lowest of the low IMO at least toolers don't give a fuck

People need to remember this is the fucking Internet, I dare any of his haters to go and square up to him without a keyboard

Bringing kids into it like your some fucked up ex.

Some people come across right dicks on here but are nice guys in the real world and visa versa
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Mr McStreak wrote:I feel sorry for any kids he has.
I feel more sorry for him.
silent g

Post by silent g »

feeder22 wrote: how he acts on here does that mean his a bully or cunt to his kids? His got bigger balls than most his prepared to stand up and fight his corner when it comes to machines. Wrong in some people's eyes but there's loads of players out there that do it.

Most on here couldn't take the heat so what do they do instead, break buttons.
Button breakers are the lowest of the low IMO at least toolers don't give a fuck

People need to remember this is the fucking Internet, I dare any of his haters to go and square up to him without a keyboard

Bringing kids into it like your some fucked up ex.

Some people come across right dicks on here but are nice guys in the real world and visa versa
well said chris.

im going to try and make this clear for you all now!

1, dartford is not my route!

2, altho i make good money, not every day is a £800 day, in the original post i said "the last 3 days have been £800" or something like that.

3, if you try to say this shit on here to my face i wont take it and there will be a fight no matter how big or small you are.

4, any player that trys to burn me out gets asked to leave town

5, i can be a nice person and respect people when people treat me with respect

6,my wife and kids never see violence and in the 14 years that ive been with my wife she has never seen me fight (see knows when i have had a punch up but not seen one)

7, i dont think im the biggest and hardest about, i just stick up for myself alot more than you pussys.

8, i dont consider myself a top boy in the playing game, ive just got contacts all across the country who i know personally and dont only phone for info, and this gets me playing methods and stuff earlier than alot of people (not near as quick as some i know but quick enough)

9, im 6ft 8,
14 stone,
slim'ish - medium build,
not ripped full of muscle,
i wear either nike and addidas tackys and hoodys or voi, river island, police or superdry casuals.
grew up in the ferrier estate- south east london in gangs till i settled down with my wife.
been to belmarsh prison once,
i fight when someone crosses the line
i have enough family and know enough people that you cant expect to wrong me and have no come backs.
i make enough money to give my family the best stuff
i dont sign on or claim benefits
i live in a 3 bed house with my wife and 4 kids

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT,
DONT TALK TO ME,
DONT POST TO OR ABOUT ME,
STAY AWAY FROM ME AND WHEREVER YOU THINK I MIGHT BE!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)