DOND - Red Hot

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
Cf

Post by Cf »

There are blags, though none that you can really play for as far as I can tell. Machine has to do them by itself, but if it's stupid enough you can take advantage.

And for some reason they've removed the eliminate square but the phone bonus will eliminate if you're locked into the top.

Based on what i've played so far though I don't like it.
Northern Monkey

Post by Northern Monkey »

Played this last night and hit cashpot on CoB which was at about 36 quid. It then repeated....great I thought you don't see that often...2 quid. How did that happen, am I being dim?
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

I'm guessing that cos 2x36 is 72, it's probably a credit break problem or something and it decided to wipe the 70 off and leave you the remainder. That's just a guess though
tommya

Post by tommya »

Had a dond gold 36 pound offer repeat before got the full 72 quid, but those deal wheels 70 pounders I've had give me zero or just the repeat for 15 instead of 85
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Bit of an old thread alert!!!

Is this possibly the most pointless of the modern style DOND's, They just don't seem to phone until it's red box entry anyway, The safe cash puts you off playing the board once it's got some life in it. Played 1 the other night, collected a £164 bank for a tenner loss, not 1 phone game. only 1 red box flashed up but then it board entry GATW shortly after to fuck that off. If it wasn't for COB's it would be near impossible win anything.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

The ones i see are always a £1 or so above reset
ob

Post by ob »

Always on shite pots these so must be something on em, not widespread yet though...
BFK

Post by BFK »

So u reply to a thread on the 2nd page of topics in misc and it still stays there??

On the main page under misc it tells u when the last post was but when u click on it it's not at the top of the page!!

Or is it just me???!!!
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

^^^^ lol me too Bfk. The cherries thing really pissing me off now
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Does the cherry not simply indicate that someone is viewing the category?
BFK

Post by BFK »

I thought its meant to indicate new messages under that section, it does work but once youve viewed them it still stays lit until you go in and out again. Then it finally goes off.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

The settings seem to be all over the place, Mike would have been better doing a Trial run with a back up rather than just switch. THe cherry things are useless, they even light up there's a new message when it's you that's posted it lol
Weird how this topic is staying on page 2 yet shows up on the index
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

The melons on the old forum used to indicate new posts, but on this it indicates people are viewing. It would make more sense if they did indicate new posts. Perhaps this can be changed admin?

edit. I might be wrong. but all the ones with cherrys have (... viewing) next to them
BFK

Post by BFK »

Yeah I noticed that Thumper, I reckon you are indeed correct. Bring back the lit up melons!!!

Is it strange I'm beginning to feel sympathy for MOG!!!
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

No if you click mark forum as read it'll switch em all off, but people are still viewing. They're suppose to do the same as the melons, showing unread posts.