DOND - The Red Mist

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

3 quid 2 check 3 cashpots isit????? dick
i got more routes than loreal
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

I told you before... Stop coping about things! I wanna be your friend!
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

no thanks
i got more routes than loreal
ob

Post by ob »

Cashpot is free but good luck getting it! Does offer it but hardly ever and rarely puts it in the box! Twin this with the fact its harsher for giving phones bck and u get a pretty poor game
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Dreadful game, not worth a vigorous stimulation of one's own genitals in order to create a pleasant sensation that leads to the ejaculation of something called seminal fluid.
justice For The 96
danthedude66

Post by danthedude66 »

had this randomly spin me the red mist in the middle, flat and dead.

quality fruit though
i hate swede
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Had a GATW board for the first time on this on Sunday - instead of lighting all the matrix boxes red, it started the board as usual and I had to go round landing on spin to get the game open. Took phones game ...

... in span the £4 box!

Dealt the £70 and it repeated.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Scott

Post by Scott »

So, if you no dealt all the way till the end you would get £4 on a GATW board?
Cobwebs 👆
BFK

Post by BFK »

On a ltd yesterday I got a natural gatw.

On spinning into the middle board I'd gone higher twice. So had 2 highs. It then span to a mega shot but didn't shoot mega streak like it normally does straight away, so I went higher and it shot mega streak but didn't auto collect and gave me the true skill bonus. Can't remember what I took but the mega streak light was eliminated and I couldn't take it!! It had already shot the 2 jackpot repeater boxes on thx other zones so I had no choice but to take the game and deal on the £70. It didn't repeat and no gatw next board so it probably wasn't the proper bloopla gatw £140 or more, but it might have repeated to say a ton.

Clearly was a cycled gatw as the phones were still there after but it was chilvers so I'm not surprised!!!
Scott

Post by Scott »

Sounds like the 2 highers ruined it, mix it up next time if there is one lol.
Cobwebs 👆
silent g

Post by silent g »

if you fill the boxes whilst on the board the reels just start spinning in wins :/
you cant play the board when you have all the boxes red, maybe its so you cant take a cashpot feature???
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Cf

Post by Cf »

Had a similar thing on viva las Vegas (sort of a hybrid of cops and robbers and the new monopoly gold). Standard board. Unlocked game. Then super. Then mega. Then 2 red icons. Bottled it and took game. First offer £70. Huh. It repeated! Ehhh. Board gave no indication it was gatw so fucks knows why it did that.

Oh and 2 red icons isn't a rip :( tried it again and got a standard mega game :(
fmlad2002

Post by fmlad2002 »

Had a few good results on this - 1) got the 70 cashpot, next board (after about 8 quid later) paid red mist for 70... 2) had another mc give 70 + repeat, next board COB for £40, £180 total, for about 70 in...

Today COB after 20 in, paid Banker streak which went for 40, next board saw the start of the red boxes, board after offered red box game, which had the 70 in the box - CP still at 70 so left...

Cashpot = free
COB seems free too...

Bang tidy !
"ahhh look dont bother going in there its a bell fruit"
fmlad2002

Post by fmlad2002 »

Further to my post above - Had the £70 cashpot repeat - killing the game, so must have taken from board pot....
"ahhh look dont bother going in there its a bell fruit"
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

fmlad2002 wrote:Further to my post above - Had the £70 cashpot repeat - killing the game, so must have taken from board pot....
It can repeat twice.

The offered CP seems to be the free bit - not the repeats - read the thread called 'Cashpots' for some more intelligent debate about all that.

Cashpot in the box doesn't give repeat chance, which is a swizz because it says '+ Repeat Chance' immediately under the box, so you need it via an offer to have any hope of it repeating.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy