Dond road to riches

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

DOND think big has been about for a while now in the usual bellfruit cab. Seen a few of these new ones now, including a new flicker with a guaranteed middle game.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

these are trapable
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

gmckee03 wrote:Looks like a space shuttle sitting beside the older cabinets
The rounded edges of that new cabinet reminds me of an iPhone!
"I think you're going to go away with a lot of money."
craig

Post by craig »

Definatley something to this machine something to do with the DOND game 20p red and the Repeat chance running out of credit put credit in for the repeat Repeated and spun a jackpot in I have litreally put £100's in this machine trying to work out the clue. A good game though easily played easy to make money on and read gave up on the clue because i havent seen many of these round my area and had other things to be getting on with. would have just like to have worked my own clue out like a few of my friends have
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

What happened to the new cabinets then? have not seen any at all and this thread is over a year old!
Sex is not the answer.
Sex is the question.
"Yes" is the answer!
craig

Post by craig »

yeah just realised its an old thread, dragging up the past then i guess time flys when your having fun. just thought i'd comment on my experience on it might have made sense to the right person if they had seen something similar on the machine. I only had 1 DOND road to riches round my area so it wasnt a priority to work it out definatley done something strange though just couldnt put my finger on it would have loved to get my hands on this machine never seen one for sale though
monopolyoftheuk

Post by monopolyoftheuk »

Crikey - lovely to see that new BellFruit cab... Wonder why it hasn't taken off?
I don't know as much about BellFruits out put now as I did - not worked there for a few years. Trying damm hard to get back in now tho

I think it looks proper futuristic & bout time they ditched the Eclipse that they have had since 2001 - I always found the chunky metal sides pointless. I have seen a new QPS machine somewhere in another different cab. They are built by BFG so dunno wot's going on there....