Banker rings twice

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
BFK

Post by BFK »

Rubbish.

Re-chip what?
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I see plenty of Golds and BRTs still, but I see no evidence of chippage.

Put it down to bad timing on your part.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
dixie999

Post by dixie999 »

Rubbish? Show me otherwise. You telling me that when they capped Golds to £25 cp, that was all they did to them? Nonsense. There has been major tweekings.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

dixie999 wrote:Rubbish? Show me otherwise. You telling me that when they capped Golds to £25 cp, that was all they did to them? Nonsense. There has been major tweekings.
I can confrim this :(
ridye

Post by ridye »

I did a stupid experiment yesterday on one of them

25p CP £70 (Been there at least 3 days if not longer), 50p CP £63, £1 CP about £35.

Started on 50p, less than £10 later 3 on winline for DOND, CP in box.

Soo decided I was going for the 25p pot.

The £60 CP win later plus a £40 odd Win Stepper plus a further £70 of my money it finally caved in and got it off COB. So ended up £80 in for £80 out. But took over £200 in recycled credits easily going for it, I actually killed myself on a couple of Deal boards trying for the double only for it to land me on a ?, took about £20 each time to come back!

In fact I'm glad a lot of them have been set to £25 max pot on 25p as it stops me getting drawn in when I see £70.00!!!
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

the last update released for these was on the 28/02/2011!! i'm sure some of you thought these were great after this date

just bad timing! play with fire and all that
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

crap games....seen alot of idiots forcing them to phone then going all harold shipman with the plug socket.....you can normally see such behaviour in service stations
Jack bauer
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

going all harold shipman with the plug socket
Love it!!

These are still one of the most frequently-spotted machines around here. Spoons still seem to have a love in with 'em as well as the smaller local-y pubs. Golds still seem 'easier' to prise out than BR2's. I'll nurse a pint for a bit and play one if there's a high 50p pot. The disappearing CP value seems to allude to it being ready to give it - probably just coincidence, but...
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Matt Vinyl wrote:The disappearing CP value seems to allude to it being ready to give it - probably just coincidence, but...
Doesn't it just do this because you have pressed the left hold with no credits, then put money in while its displaying last win?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Thumper - no idea mate. As I said though, probs just coincidence as the few times I've had it, the CP has relented shortly after.

One thing I've never had is the 'CoB Will Be £1.20' and it then gives you the CP. Probably due to the fact that I would never really CoB if it has already told me that. DOH!
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
ridye

Post by ridye »

Matt Vinyl wrote:Thumper - no idea mate. As I said though, probs just coincidence as the few times I've had it, the CP has relented shortly after.

One thing I've never had is the 'CoB Will Be £1.20' and it then gives you the CP. Probably due to the fact that I would never really CoB if it has already told me that. DOH!
I agree with you to an extent with regards the vanishing CP value, although everyone else disagrees with me!
kong

Post by kong »

Matt Vinyl wrote:Thumper - no idea mate. As I said though, probs just coincidence as the few times I've had it, the CP has relented shortly after.

I had "COB will be £1" give the CP a long time ago. Something in the program must override the message, would be nice to know what it is! Getting CP like that was enjoyable at the time, but resulted in trying it on numerous occasions more without any success. I'm generally relieved to see these things with low pots as all temptation for a cheeky COB is taken away. They really are unbearable pieces of utter junk, how they have lasted so long I will never know!
ridye

Post by ridye »

I had a royal battle with one of these today.

Basically some guy put approx £100 in for nowt and the pots were 70 / 52 / 65 or so.

Started on £1 and dealt within a tenner. Shit box and that fucked off for a good while. Then more shit boxes, a couple of 70 boxes which I rowed back through, and the usual Cash Combo / Win Stepper / £40 COBs. Just would not hit the pot or spin it in the box! Finally got it from a bust after a couple of hundred of £££ plus easily another few hundred of recycled wins / busts etc.

Luckily then got the 50p pot when that reached about £62 and by this point was £305 in for a £210 bank. Collect! But still wanted a battle with the 25p. Recycled about £50 through for a game £35 / £70 finish dealt the £50 offer as it was £35 and ran away faster than Usain Bolt.

It was a fun if a little scary battle. Surprised I didn't run into a GATW of some sort along the way. Wish I had written down all the wins, would have made for interesting reading - With what I collected it basically stuck bang on to the 72%
BFK

Post by BFK »

Still wanted a battle on 25p??????
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

never seen the appeal of these on 1 pound stake, 20 quid for a board