DOND - Colour of Money

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
Northern Monkey

DOND - Colour of Money

Post by Northern Monkey »

Briefly played a DOND in Oneills in Beckenham last night that I had not seen before and dont think I have seen it mentioned on FC. Seemed to be a fair bit going on, combining aspects of some of the earlier incarnations. Think it was called Colour of Money- the one distinguishing feature was a "Noel's Bonus" button which is a button the size of a saucer that lights up and proffers tips from the great man either between reel spins or whilst in the feature.

Anyone seen this?
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Not Live the dream ?

http://www.bellfruitgames.co.uk/product ... _Dream.htm

Just the mention of the big Noel bonus button.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Northern Monkey

Not that one Gambo- there was some kind of DONDesque game on the left hand side with a whole bunch of boxes with different values and a ???? and lose box IIRC- looked more complicated than the standard eliminate boxes until you are left with a prize.

The shots were in the top middle and inclded 3 levels so if the shot hit the arrow you would advance up a level.
Northern Monkey

Had a look on the BFG website and it is definitely not one of the ones on there. Maybe I was hallucinating.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Ah the new Diamond DOND has got that 3 level tier thing with up arrows. Must be another new un on test mate.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOTAFxCAaTs

17 seconds in, that's Diamond
Northern Monkey

Yep was nothing like that mate. To be honest it was quite a different beasty to the normal rehash. So for example apart from Win Stepper nearly all the features had completely different names.

Gameplay was different too- for example Noel told me it was going to be single bars next which it was for £4- how often do you ever get a £4 win on reels on a 'standard' DOND.

Only played it for 5 mins but maybe will pop back over the weekend in the spirit of providing a proper write up.
thepro

Post by thepro »

ive seen one of them in sheffield
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

they really are rippppppping the arsde outa this dond shite
Cf

Post by Cf »

To be fair some of the newer donds at least seem like new ideas. Not just cc/cybtb clones all the time now.

This machine sounds very trademark infringing on the Chris tarrant thing!
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

This sounds like two licenses on one machine!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Northern Monkey

To be fair I might have made the name up.
bowie

Post by bowie »

There is a Colour of Money fruit though, complete with Tarrant.
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

Played a 'DOND road to riches' tonight. :|
Id you get a board, you dont spin the number, it spins to reels, any numbers on the win line take you up the trail, different!
Aww, how'd you feel?!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I played thi Road To Riches and wrote a big thread on it on the potty board before it got hijacked.

MY advice was to stay well clear. Get to the end of the trail for top feature? Er, it's not a feature. OPens DOND and you have to hi/lo to get anything better / remove values and stuff. Lose the hi/lo and it's game over. Pappness...
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."